• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Ragnarök [Cancelled project - ROM Free to use]

Years
Yeees!
Spoiler:

OMG, So lovely! Keep up the great work.^^

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Yeees!
Spoiler:

That's what I call a bridge. I don't get why someone hasn't offered to make any userbars for this. I would but my paint skills are terrible and it'd look like a joke. Anyways good luck!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021
Lovely tiles, but the way the bridge connects to the land is weird. I think removing the substructure of the bridge which is located above the land would make it look more realistic.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
Well there are emulators for android but you also need a patcher to play the rom

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
When it be downloadable......................................................i cant wait look to good......................plz plz get it finished enuf to make a download link

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
Im using myboy! I really want a android one already patched
Its acctually (kdjfuf cant spell right) against law to post a download for a prepached download (tho gamefreak and nintendo dont do nothin bout it, its still untallerated in the pokecommuntity)
Unfortunately ur gonna have to have someone els patch it for u
But you can go here (http://www.gbahacks.blogspot.com/?m=1) and ask this guy(knukle san) to do it for you, again it against law but if its not on this site go ask that guy nobody cairs now if you were to get a 3ds rom gamefreak WILL take action

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Hey Ruki!
the hack looks great and the graphics are amazing....looking forward for a beta or a demo....best of luck though....
btw may i ask what ow editor you're using???

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Couldn't believe this was a FR hack and went back to check... haha. That's how good it looks.

Years
just WOW. . i hope the developer has enough man power to finish the game soon. . can't wait to play it. . this could be a good competition to the hack of the year and to any other top leading ROM hacks out there. . wish you good luck

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
just WOW. . i hope the developer has enough man power to finish the game soon. . can't wait to play it. . this could be a good competition to the hack of the year and to any other top leading ROM hacks out there. . wish you good luck
don't worry, my energy is infinite, I can finish this hack, maybe in a couple of years, or maybe this month...

Back