• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Just a quick Q to anybody that might know.

Anyone know when the Jigoku-Hen will be out on DVD for me to buy legally and not torrent?

I'm guessing mid to late this year but i've never really anticipated mainstream anime movies in the past.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Just a quick Q to anybody that might know.

Anyone know when the Jigoku-Hen will be out on DVD for me to buy legally and not torrent?

I'm guessing mid to late this year but i've never really anticipated mainstream anime movies in the past.
Sorry, I don't know. You might be able to find out the movie dates and DVD dates of the previous movies, and work it out from there?

Whats your favorite Bleach character's favorite dink?
Bleach.wikia says nothing, so I'm guessing either tea, or blood (since bats>vampire>blood).

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Episode 311
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^
Wow I didn't realize it was at the point where I'm more than 20 episodes behind already... LOL

I'm glad it's a filler though, because I'm not missing AS much as I would be otherwise... =P

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Episode 322:

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
These fillers could be a nice thing sometimes, only if they didn't make fillers all the time.

Even in the middle of small story arcs ;;

EDIT; Manga 439
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Manga:
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Spoiler:

MC said:
Whats your favorite Bleach character's favorite drink?
Milk. Now guess who it is...

Yoruichi?

ILpeh said:

What?
That was Byte (8 Binary numbers so By eight = Byte)
The binary numeral system, or base-2 number system, represents numeric values using two symbols, 0 and 1. Also the byte can be read as a number. How and which I leave up to you.

Zam said:
*cracks knuckles* I'd prefer not to make Ilp look for a new lieutenant.

Bring It!

ILp said:
Hey, I wouldn't mind seeing my Lieutenant and the Head Captain fight, go wild.

Actually, I have an idea about that. But it needs some perfecting.
So maybe later.

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Manga:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Manga:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

What?
That was Byte (8 Binary numbers so By eight = Byte)
The binary numeral system, or base-2 number system, represents numeric values using two symbols, 0 and 1. Also the byte can be read as a number. How and which I leave up to you.
Spoiler:

Oh, right.
1 + 2 + 16 + 64 = 83
I guess a capital S is the 83rd symbol from binary>text. At least, according to this website.
And you read it from right to left (the right most digit means 1, the second-right means 2, the third right 4, etc.)

Spoiler:
Why do I have the sick feeling she did?

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

Why do I have the sick feeling she did?

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Yumichika Ayasegawa could turn 95% of the men on PC, also his Kido technique looks really cool.

images

Hair/design and stuff would have to be Isane and the lady in my profile pic.
images

Finally best entrance style...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Who has the best style in Bleach? (Combat, Fashion, whichever kind of style you feel like judging.)
Because I have no sense of style of any kind, I'm going to say Mayuri for the lulz.
Yumichika Ayasegawa could turn 95% of the men on PC, also his Kido technique looks really cool.
The amount I laughed after reading this...
Oh man, that made me **** my pants again.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Spoiler:

Ilp said:
Oh, right.
1 + 2 + 16 + 64 = 83
I guess a capital S is the 83rd symbol from binary>text.
And you read it from right to left (the right most digit means 1, the second-right means 2, the third right 4, etc.)

Oh man, that made me **** my pants again.

That is correct! :P
Though that was just some random byte. It was only meant as a comment/joke on Binary's name.
And now that you have made me accomplice to the murder of said joke, grab that shovel and lets dispose of the evidence. Behind the 4th squad barracks seems like a good place.

Somewhat agreed. *gives diapers*
Just in case for next time.

Who has the best style in Bleach? (Combat, Fashion, whichever kind of style you feel like judging.)
First, I always lol at MC who drops in with a one line comment and a topic and disappears again until the next one. XD
Best chillin': Kyouraku
Spoiler:

Best Ordering-people/evil look: Unohana
Spoiler:

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^
LOL Unohana pic. I LOVE THAT FILLER EP. =P

As for me...
I'd say...
Umm... I suck at choosing. So let's see...
I like Nanao's hair.
As for fighting style, Byakuya's is cool.
Hmm I can't really think very well right now. Sorry. XD

Years
First, I always lol at MC who drops in with a one line comment and a topic and disappears again until the next one. XD

Its my job, I am a Squad 2 member after all!
*Vanishes*

Who has the best style in Bleach?

Clothes-They look like super models in color pages...

Battle-Yourichi, Shunko =win.

Kenpachi and Byakuya are always fun to watch...

Years
Best Ordering-people/evil look: Unohana
Spoiler:

For once, I agree with you. 8D Unohana wins. Especially her deathglare, but also her smiles. And the calm tone that spells danger. ^.^

Though, for the coolest bankai animation ever, I'd say Byakuya. It's overwhelming. I get excited every time I see Byakuya going bankai. XD Of course, that's because Unohana has yet to show her bankai as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back