• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
(Yipes, I thought you were talking about your avatar o_0 someone needs some sleep.)

Maybe it's because he only has two teeth now so why bother taking the full trip to the bathroom

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
True, true, let's get them! xD

I didn't search for without though xD

Oh, it took long enough but you're finally dead! xD Yep, laughter xD

I don't know, I'm going to assume that even though he went anorexic (because there is other food than just cereal xD) he still brushes his teeth xD

EDIT: Not again! xD Anyways, maybe plus hospitals tend to keep anorexics away from the bathroom. xD xD Cookie if you know what I mean xD

Years
LOL outfox, what time is it in your country? 5 a.m.?

But isn't he dying? Does he has to brush his teeth while he slowly dies from hunger?

EDIT: Pikakitten, why do I have this feeling that there is always something subtle in your speech xD?

pikakitten

Years
No 3:02 she's an hour less in time zone than me xD

I don't know, maybe he likes to feel pretty, even though his ribs are visible? xD

EDIT: Something subtle in my speech? What do you mean?

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
LOL outfox, what time is it in your country? 5 a.m.?

But isn't he dying? Does he has to brush his teeth while he slowly dies from hunger?

EDIT: Pikakitten, why do I have this feeling that there is always something subtle in your speech xD?

Yes :c and I'm off to work in about two hours.

maybe he'd given up brushing his teeth a long time ago and that's the point they're trying to emphasize by keeping it in the shot. he's completely given up, he's in a state of total despair.

xD xD I love pikakitten.

xD

pikakitten

Years
Yeah I do it to all the newbies xD
I call it my Pikakitten's Size 7 Introduction Phrase! xD

EDIT: I thought it was 3:24? Yeah not even water for him to spit out the toothpaste, maybe he's been eating it and it poisoned him xD

I love you too xD

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Kids are little a-holes, I wouldn't be surprised. Sorry, that a-bomb came from the delirious me >__>

Well, a former teacher (as you can see from the attitude presented in the above sentence), I am now waitressing at a salad bar. It's called Souper Salad. :s I love bad puns so it suits me fine. Do you work?

pikakitten

Years
Maybe the kids poisoned it.

What's your job, outfox?

Maybe, seems reasonable and they're faking so they don't get caught xD

Kids are little a-holes, I wouldn't be surprised. Sorry, that a-bomb came from the delirious me >__>

Well, a former teacher (as you can see from the attitude presented in the above sentence), I am now waitressing at a salad bar. It's called Souper Salad. :s I love bad puns so it suits me fine. Do you work?

Really? What a coincidence that I told you to make a salad earlier xD

Years
Yeah. I'm currently taking a master degree on food science, but I work as a researcher at my university. A nasty project involving killing caterpillars to evaluate their protein content. Kinda freak lol

And by the way, "puns" mean "farts", in portuguese. I loled.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Really? What a coincidence that I told you to make a salad earlier xD

lol, I didn't even realize :p luckily I just had soup at work.

Teaching is definitely not a job for everyone. I'm kind of backwards from you, glitchguy; I hate adults (well, anyone with opinions), love kids. Honestly I love everyone but kids are the only people I can tolerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back