The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Pokémon Essentials

Notices

Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.

Old July 31st, 2013, 03:20 PM
Ben.
Orange I s l a n d s~
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ben.
Basically what the title says, I double click to open, nothing happens, I've ran it as an administator, i've sent up a different account, ran it for XP service pack 3 and 2, nothing. I've tried it on a fresh copy of essentials doing all the same thing. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem? Thanks.

EDIT, I've fixed the issue. If anyone else gets a similar issue try re-downloading essentials and coping that editor into your game project and run in XP service pack two didn't work before but works on a fresh copy. Bit weird but it's works now.

Last edited by Ben.; July 31st, 2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old July 31st, 2013, 03:50 PM
Nickalooose
--------------------

CTRL+ALT+delete... Task Manager... End all ExtendText.exe, processes... Then right click the extendtext.exe, click properties, compatibility, then tick the box marked "run this program as an administrator".
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links