• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sigh

Years
I usually just let it run its course. I'll tend to just sit there and listen to music to help me get through it - usually music that's either neutral/happy to me, although there are times when I'll end up listening to songs I know will make me cry just so I can have that cry and get it over with (which usually makes me feel better anyway).

Otherwise, I'll just mope around and/or try to sleep, since sleeping usually helps my moods quite a bit.

Years
I wait it out. If I get sad nothing can really cheer me up no matter how much I try, so waiting is the only thing that really works. I find time to be the best medicine.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I try to shake it off by listening to music or eating chocolate. I fight depression so it's usually a difficult battle but I always try to stay on top of it. :)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I brood and worry- and I'll talk to those I trust most to try and shake it. Simple, really. Music does nothing for me, unfortunately.
Sometimes I'll go on 9gag to distract myself from the thoughts though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I do the same thing I do when I'm not down. I just spend the time thinking about why I'm down a little more than I do paying attention to what it is I'm doing.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
When I'm down I can't pull myself back up. I have to either let it run its course or talk to someone and have them pull me out of it.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i go to sit somewhere on the house roof and watch the sun..that time between the sunset and afternoon and maybe sing some silly childish songs i used to sing and listen to when i was young...i visit the sea as it's nearby ..go running while listening to music...talk to someone

Back