• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
You can have the Veteran one, but XD isn't requestable. You'll get it if we notice you using a lot of XDs though.

Regardless, enjoy your Veteran emblem!

Camulus

Trainer
Years
Hello Community,
I'd like to have new emblems.
My Join Date is the |April 13th, 2008| - Thats are more than 3 years and I will get PC Veteran Emblem !
&
I don't have enough Threads and Posts but I will get the Emblem: Level Up!
In my Opinion I'm not a Noob and I had read the most Topics.

I hope that you unstand me, my english is not the best. :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'll give you the Veteran emblem but the Level Up emblem isn't requestable so can't give you that one, sorry :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That emblem isn't requestable. :( The only emblems you can ask for in this thread are the Veteran, Committed, and the Community Supporter emblems. Sorry!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Oh okay, my apologies then.

Oh yeah would I qualify for the Veteran emblem by the time December hits if I may ask?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yep, and sure. come back in December and one of the staff member will give it to you. :D I'll be waiting for you.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I'm sure it's been three years since I've made this account. Can I receive the Veteran emblem?

It's crazy how three years could have passed for fast.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Today is the day that marks my 3rd year as a member of PC. And although I have been a little absent, I am proud of my three years here. Can I receive my emblem, please? Thanks in advance.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Call me a douche but I came online JUST to pick up my vet emblem. ;o
DAT EMBLEM IZZ MINE, YA HEAR???

..it is, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back