• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Z Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
Did some mapping today

Satan City:
Spoiler:

you wil see the orange star highschool reaaalll bigggg
and satans dojo

Route 1 (to Satan City):
Spoiler:

This is the route from the son house to Satan City

Hope you guys like it! :D

good job man its nice ...

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Oh, hey, how is that? Goku will have 4 evos?
From goku--->super saiyan 1--->super saiyan 2--->super saiyan 3--->super saiyn 4
Hmm.. This will sound interesting {:3}

Oh, and by the way, if you happen to add super saiyan god for goku, you should make it as like mega evos ^^

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Oh, hey, how is that? Goku will have 4 evos?
From goku--->super saiyan 1--->super saiyan 2--->super saiyan 3--->super saiyn 4
Hmm.. This will sound interesting {:3}

Oh, and by the way, if you happen to add super saiyan god for goku, you should make it as like mega evos ^^

Explained this in the begining of the thread,

No i am not going to do it by evolution! Cause Goku and the otherd can transform back from ssj to normal form so if i wil make it by evolution you can never go back to your normal form or a early form of super saiyan!

So the system I tought of was :

The pokemon menu in the start menu is disabeld until the end of the frieza saga ( super saiyan 1 ) then the pokemon menu activates and the menu is going to be renamed with SuperSaiyan or SSJ its just whats fitting in,

So lets break it down:

You start with one fakemon pokemon z-fighter or whatever you guys want to call it lol,
And no pokemon menu
Once you reach the frieza saga you will unlock the pokemon menu (SSJ Menu) and you wil get another Fakemon ( Goku (SSJ))
Once you reach the android saga i believe you get another fakemon (Goku(SSJ2))
Then Buu saga another fakemon (Goku (SSJ3))
And afterwards maybe a sidequest for SSJ4
And maybe the great ape and golden great ape to get the slots filled up!
The only thing i changed to this is that ssj god is included!

Last edited:

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
So uhm.. Any changes? Is this hack still on the work? :/

Yesss the hack is still on the work,I am laying in my bed right now i have fever so icant work on it and i need to figure some things out with pallete editing and asm stuff and i am playing assassins creed black flag, the hack is just for fun you know when i feel like working on the hack i work on the hack i am trying to not make it an obsession :p this hack might take a little longer then other hacks but i am doing this on my own and i an trying to get every part of the hack perfect it is a lot of scripting, i havent even finished the fight with radits... But i see it like this : quality over quantity

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
i like your idea of turning pokemon into a dragon ball z game pretty intense and ima give u a thumbs up for this it take a lot of imaginations for hacks like this and i would like to play it when your finished with it
^^

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Havent worked on it for a while but major progress is comming up!
If you thing you would like to help me with this hack you can apply for the team in the thread in the team discussions section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back