• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Simple Help / Quick Questions

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
In my opinion, I'd go with option 1, the single set. Seems much more convenient to have everything in one box rather than being split up into multiple boxes. And of course since option 1 is cheaper ;P

Years
As Wobbu said, you might be best getting the first one. You may be missing out on two "banned" episodes but at least it's the cheaper one and won't be taking up as much space due to being a slimmer pack.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
I wondered why not every trainer in the Pokemon world would get an easy-to-get Magicarp and just train it into a Gyarados, then I thought well duh because they wouldn't know what level it was and switching out a Pokemon that just splashes around without knowing when it'll evolve would take too much time and energy, not to mention if Pokemon even get exp when they switch out of battle in the anime. Which brought me to remembering an episode I saw where a trainer caught a bunch of bird Pokemon and checked their stats or natures on their Pokedex and then set most of them free because they weren't good enough, which kind of breaks the idea that trainers wouldn't know when their Pokemon were going to evolve if their Pokedex works like in the games when you look at your Pokemons stats

Does anyone know what episode of Pokemon that was?..

Years
I wondered why not every trainer in the Pokemon world would get an easy-to-get Magicarp and just train it into a Gyarados, then I thought well duh because they wouldn't know what level it was and switching out a Pokemon that just splashes around without knowing when it'll evolve would take too much time and energy, not to mention if Pokemon even get exp when they switch out of battle in the anime. Which brought me to remembering an episode I saw where a trainer caught a bunch of bird Pokemon and checked their stats or natures on their Pokedex and then set most of them free because they weren't good enough, which kind of breaks the idea that trainers wouldn't know when their Pokemon were going to evolve if their Pokedex works like in the games when you look at your Pokemons stats

Does anyone know what episode of Pokemon that was?..

I think the episode you are talking about is episode DP003 (or general 469th episode overall) - When Pokemon Worlds Collide!

The trainer in question was Paul, who actually became Ash's main rival for the DP series. The scene you're talking about is where he catches three Starly and checks their Pokedex data, after that he releases two of them but keeps the third due to knowing better moves (a notable one being Aerial Ace) and subsequently battled Ash's own Starly but after it didn't meet his expectations, he released that Starly as well. Another notable part of this episode was that it was the first episode Ash started wearing his Diamond & Pearl series outfit in as well.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Thanks a lot everyone. Okay, I'll buy the single complete set. I guess I could just look online for the ones taken out.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
Main Game and Anime Differences Between the Pok?mon Found or Located in the Regions?

Does anybody know the main game and anime differences between Pok?mon found or located in the regions?

Years
Does anybody know the main game and anime differences between Pokémon found or located in the regions?

Anything in specific you're looking for? IIRC, the anime tends to be pretty faithful about what is found in which region (though not necessarily faithful about where you can run into them within that region unless they're only found somewhere distinct like that mirror cave in Kalos or Mt. Moon in Kanto).

There's a few cases like the Charicific Valley that are major exceptions, though, but I can't think of any of the other exceptions off the top of my head.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Been watching the anime for awhile now and I've always wondered something, what are those things the characters use when they dive underwater? Those tube things they stick in their mouths to breath with.

Years
Does netflix have all the episdes? it is sorta hard to find all of them.

Late reply, but no. Just of the original series, iirc.

Pokemon.com's Pokemon TV page is a way to catch every episode, though you have to monitor it every week to catch every episode, and it does not have all of the XY episodes.

Been watching the anime for awhile now and I've always wondered something, what are those things the characters use when they dive underwater? Those tube things they stick in their mouths to breath with.

A snorkel? Not sure which ones you are referring to, there.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Those tube looking things they put in their mouths to breath out of.

Ah, found a picture of one in real life:
TB8.jpg

Years
Those tube looking things they put in their mouths to breath out of.

Ah, found a picture of one in real life:
TB8.jpg

So, after searching, it seems to be a fictional device with the picture you found being a movie prop. As far as I can tell, the prop is either from Waterworld or a Bond movie.

Basically, Pokemon is taking creative liberties with their diving tools, probably because these are easier to draw.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Late reply, but no. Just of the original series, iirc.

Pokemon.com's Pokemon TV page is a way to catch every episode, though you have to monitor it every week to catch every episode, and it does not have all of the XY episodes.

They don't have all the original episodes either there.
also netflix has B/W iirc

Years
They don't have all the original episodes either there.
also netflix has B/W iirc

Well, not all at once. The thing with Pokemon.com is that they put up 5 new episodes from each region a week, and phase those episodes out after 2 weeks (because there are 10 episodes up per region at a time).

If you monitor it over the course of a few months, you'll see every original episode save for those that never aired outside of Japan or were pulled off the air because they were deemed inappropriate for whatever reason.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Feb 9, 2016
In pokemon first episode whats the song that starts when ash steals misty's bike?

Ive been searching this song for many months now without any succes.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2017
From what episode is this scene from?

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, I wanted to ask from which season/episode this scene is?
tumblr_o0kszd6pEa1t2l5yfo2_400.jpg
Thanks in advance!

Back