• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the club Outkin! I agree, Lucario should have been added earlier than Generation IV.

Here is a new question for the club:
With the announcement of Black/White 2, are you planning on having Lucario and/or Riolu in your party?
definitely, i always have lucario in my team.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Hmmm....can I add onto your topic a bit? Because mostly everyone here is going to say yes.

What moveset will your lucario have?

I'll likely have aura sphere, dragon pulse, hyper beam and metal claw.....or something. This is just off the top of my head.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
What moveset will your lucario have?
Aura Sphere,Dragon Pulse,Flash Cannon and Dark Pulse

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Cosmotone8 is now the co-owner of the club! Applications to become a co-owner are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied and/or was interested in the position!

I don't have specific moves that I want Lucario to learn at the moment, but i'll eventually come up with something.

Years

activeness: when i get home from school

partner: Lucario

why: cause he is a cool pokemon and the one i use the most

password: wave-guiding Riolu

and as for a moveset:

blaze kick

swords dance

close combat

extremespeed

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Cosmotone8 is now the co-owner of the club! Applications to become a co-owner are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied and/or was interested in the position!

congratulation Cosmotone8!!!!

activeness: when i get home from school

partner: Lucario

why: cause he is a cool pokemon and the one i use the most

password: wave-guiding Riolu

and as for a moveset:

blaze kick

swords dance

close combat

extremespeed
Welcome to the club,Lucario Blaze!!!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Lucario Blaze!

There is currently a writing contest going on if you are interested. There are no requirements either, so you can get creative. The deadline has not been specified yet either.

Years
As for if i would have lucario in my team probably
Moveset:
ExtremeSpeed
ForcePalm
Aura Sphere
Bone Rush

Asfor my absence i apologize ive been under a rock trying to finish work so i dont fail and shiny hunting

mineox100

Hey.
Years
I wanna join.
Activeness: Days with no homework
Partner Poke: Both
Why: Got a Riolu from the egg in Pokemon Pearl and when it evovled, it looked AWESOME!
Password: Wave-guilding Riolu

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Hiya buddy ^_^

You know what I find weird? My favourite pokemon is lucario, yet in SSBB, I use pikachu...I should learn how to use the awesome one in that game one of these days.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club mineox100!

I still remember when I hatched my Riolu back in my Diamond game, that was amazing. I still have that Lucario in my Black save.

Anyways, I always use Lucario when I play SSBB. I never used to, until my friend told me to try using him at least once, and I did. From that point on, he became my main and only used character, even in tournaments i'll only use Lucario, but that whole story is a really long explanation.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
I made some Userbars for the club!
PXlwd.png

N2N18.png

I hope these helps the club!
Both were made by me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back