• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Zeta Emergence (OOC Thread)

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Ffion's next post is up, a little bit of a short one.

Introduces a new recurring NPC that will crop up from now and then for Ffion, and giving her another battle.

Hope it's not stepping on any toes by getting Bella's levels up a bit, but I think it should be alright as Eevee doesn't learn any decent moves yet in comparison to several of the other Pokémon. That and the fact that Bella will be Ffion's only Pokémon for a while, unless something I really take a fancy to pops up on one of the routes ahead :p

By the way Jake, I love your new D. Tenant themed avatar/sig. Easily my favorite doctor.

Edit: Oh while I'm at it;

This Thursday is my 21st birthday, and I'll be away most of Wednesday, and hideously drunk on Weds, and hungover on Thurs. Thus it may be a few days before you see anything from me.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Nope, you're fine doing that. Although a shorter battle only netted you a level, it's still better than nothing! Plus, if you're going for Espeon/Umbreon that's getting added to as well!

Also, I've made a decision and I'm going to drop my character out and just GM here. With the other RPs I'm in, plus GMing this and writing the chapters, I'd like to see myself focusing more on writing the story than trying to RP with it, when I already have great RPers bringing it to life for me! Maybe I'll pop in my character every now and then, but for now Geoff Sekara is dropped =P Which also means we have another slot open if anyone wants to reserve it!

Also, I agree, 10 is the best =x

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Nope, you're fine doing that. Although a shorter battle only netted you a level, it's still better than nothing! Plus, if you're going for Espeon/Umbreon that's getting added to as well!

Also, I've made a decision and I'm going to drop my character out and just GM here. With the other RPs I'm in, plus GMing this and writing the chapters, I'd like to see myself focusing more on writing the story than trying to RP with it, when I already have great RPers bringing it to life for me! Maybe I'll pop in my character every now and then, but for now Geoff Sekara is dropped =P Which also means we have another slot open if anyone wants to reserve it!

Also, I agree, 10 is the best =x

Ah yeah, I may indeed be going for one of the happiness evo's but no spoilers as of yet :]

It's sad to see Geoff go, but it would be good to see him pop up now and then, interacting with Zeta or whatnot :p

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I might just make him an NPC at some random points that people can feel free to control, but outside of that I'd rather just tell the story for this =)

Years
its gonna be kinda weird to not have the person who started and is GMing this not actually be in it. Its a shame but at least your character will be appearing every now and then. I can understand why you want to drop out with all of the other rps and everything else. Also if we are talking about evolutions, its pretty obvious who Riolu is going evolving into, but WHEN he evolves will be a surprise

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
its gonna be kinda weird to not have the person who started and is GMing this not actually be in it. Its a shame but at least your character will be appearing every now and then. I can understand why you want to drop out with all of the other rps and everything else. Also if we are talking about evolutions, its pretty obvious who Riolu is going evolving into, but WHEN he evolves will be a surprise

Well that's also going to be a surprise to you =P I'll be the one to tell you it's happiness is high enough to evolve, and then at any point from there on out you'll be able to evolve it.

Years
Well that's also going to be a surprise to you =P I'll be the one to tell you it's happiness is high enough to evolve, and then at any point from there on out you'll be able to evolve it.

..... ok thats cool, im hoping that he will be able to evolve when i want him to though...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I have no idea what you had in mind, so sorry if it goes against it. You as the player don't really have control over much, it's like in-game mechanics. But don't worry, it's not gonna be like "Oh, it's the 6th gym! It's ready to evolve now!" Plus there are other ways for you to up it's happiness further than normal (writing posts about bonding for example).

Years
no its fine, honestly, i was gonna evolve Riolu a little bit later then people usually do. I'd say I would have evolved him somewhere around the seventh gym

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
So what happened to half of you guys? EvilSkittles I know had computer troubles, but that was supposed to be over by the weekend. Puppeteer hasn't made a single post, a few haven't started the route, some of you have started Route 29 (which is perfectly fine), but it's been awhile since you've updated. I don't want to have to kick people because of inactivity =/

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
...You can go on without me; I really don't want to be the cause of this dragging down. x__x

I have no issue waiting, I just want to know what's happening =x I like who we have in the RP currently, and I don't wanna see anyone go!

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
I'm still alive. I think. My vacation wound up just being a gigantic pain in the ass and doing more to curb my posting than aid it. I'm trying to make an opening post now as well as maybe a second one to help catch myself up. Sorry for the wait guys.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
It's no biggie, just wanted an update I guess of where everyone was in terms of posting. As long as you're good to go then I'm happy!

Years
I probably won't post for about a week or so. The reason why is because I will be busy moving, and I will be with my little bro in his basket ball tournament

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
As always, I'm busy for the weekend/birthday but I'm being a good girl and staying mostly sober, so I'll be around come monday <3

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I'm still here! I had a big big test last week so I was being la bum and studying 24/7. Anyway, expect a pot today nor tomorrow!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Well I'm glad everyone's still alive. So here's what's happening
  • We have another spot open since EvilSkittles PMed me and dropped out
  • I'll post the next chapter today or tomorrow for those who are ready to move on
  • Everyone else still has more than enough time to catch up ^_^

Years
Lucas Dean
Personality: Lucas has a kind heart, he can befriend someone quick and helps people when needed.He knows a lot about pokemon and it is because he watches them a lot on TV and reads a lot of books.Lucas hates tall people, because they usually are mean.He likes to watch fight's a lot, but dose not like to fight him self.
Appearance : Lucas is a Caucasian boy who stands at 5,7 and is rather slim.Lucas wears a Green shirt, black pants, green sneakers and a black hat.His hat has small yellow dots on them,the green shirt has a picture of a pokeball on it,his pannt are plain black same as his sneakers.
History: Lucas lives in Azelea town,he was also born there and never exited the place.Lucas had a brother who died in a house fire, he was aged 15 and Lucas was aged 4.His Father works at the Blackthorn City Gym as a Pokemon breeder.Lucas' Mother works as a clerk at the Pokemart at Azelea town.Lucas a almost not working finger which was singed,he touched an electrical fence.
Starter Selection : Torchic Eggmove - Low Kick
RP Sample: From Pokemon: Journey Through Novia
Spoiler:

Back