• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Z Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
so why you didnt put the kamahamaha in goku, in the start of the game? goku learn kamahamaha, in dragon ball, so why not ?

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
I actually just starting dragon ball and planned on going to Z after i finished. Looking forward to the finish!

Still waiting on Percy Jackson and Harry potter hacks...

Last edited:

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
I am sorry to say the hack is on hold until winter time, I am like skateboarding 24/7 now a days and the weather is great so I dont spend much time on my computer.
Keep in mind I am doing this hack all by myself so it is a lot of work.
I hope you all understand,
Greets,
Rezordaxx

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
well the last update I did was about the snake way map, since my skateboard broke and I dont have much to do, here is a new update:
King kai place mapping done,
snake way done exept for fillers (HFIL etc) I will add those later.
King yemma's checkin station 100%done
some Graphical updates.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
NIce loving the updates for this hack. Great job hack is still looking great. Love the idea of dbz in pokemon format game.

Years
This is a great idea, I just hope 20 episodes of battling Friezer aren't a simple battle, or 5 with his forms, I hope there is some nice scripting
Also, you could really insert some tiles for the snake way, I can already picture them in my head
Also, keep up the good work :)

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
This is a great idea, I just hope 20 episodes of battling Friezer aren't a simple battle, or 5 with his forms, I hope there is some nice scripting
Also, you could really insert some tiles for the snake way, I can already picture them in my head
Also, keep up the good work :)

Well I suck at tile making this are allready the tiles for snakeway, but what kind of tiles do you have in mind then?

sprite of Raditz is bad quality, btw I'm waiting for this project!

The Raditz sprite will be updated just like the Goku sprite was

Years
Well I suck at tile making this are allready the tiles for snakeway, but what kind of tiles do you have in mind then?

Well, I can picture a white-ish tile in the middle of the snakeway, aka where you would walk, and in the sides some spikes, the same colour.
There would also be a couple of zig-zags of course.

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Well, I can picture a white-ish tile in the middle of the snakeway, aka where you would walk, and in the sides some spikes, the same colour.
There would also be a couple of zig-zags of course.

The route has zigzags and I tried the spikes but they are kind of hard to make, maybe you could draw some tiles?

Years
The route has zigzags and I tried the spikes but they are kind of hard to make, maybe you could draw some tiles?

No matter how bad you maybe, there's no way I'll do a better job than you xD
You could however update the first post with asking for someone to do that

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
OMGGGG this looks very cool!!! never seen ANYTHING this before i want to be a beta tester :t052:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back