• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Dev FAQ, Rules and Notice

Years
Dawson said:
If someone can prove that a resource has only been editted and credit hasn't been provided to the creator of that resource, the resource will be removed and that member will receive a formal warning. That's pretty much what happens in Home of the Sprites when someone is found stealing/editting/claiming someone's sprites as their own.
Slow response, meh oh well.

I like the rule and I think it should be enforced ASAP to avoid any theft of graphical work, etc.

Kitsune_girl said:
Can someone please give me a link to download RPG maker 2000 that works? All the links that have been posted for me either don't work or I can't locate the actual download on them.
You should be able to get it from www.rmdownloads.com whenever the bandwidth problem on the site has been solved.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2007
hmm a question that i have that might contribute.

How do I add an installation to the game?

Back