• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
My Typhlosion followed me but now when I restarted SS, my partner is Quilava.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
Years
It's usually Typhlosion,but when I want to troll I whip out the Arceus I nonchalantly hacked,or the event Giratina for a walk ^_^

Sensui

Ascend
Years
Usually Glaceon, Zapdos or Kabutops, I use them a lot and I always loved this feature in the game. The next remake or 5th gen addition should implement it too for sure. :)

lacella

monsters & macarons.
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
for now, mostly raikou - or whichever pokemon i'm leveling!

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
It depends on what I'm leveling. If I'm not leveling, than togekiss is my standby.

Right now eggsecute(sp?) is following me...they look hilarious!

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012
I usually have Ampharos, Noctowl, or Articuno with me. My favorite is Ampharos.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
either my Golduck or shiny Staraptor, mostly Golduck cause its dominates the E4

Thrash

Feebas Führer
Years
I love having my shiny Meowth follow me because it just looks so adorable! I refuse to evolve it because Persian doesn't look as cute.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I have my Totodile following me around now that I restarted my Soul Silver.
It's like being chased by a croc. So cute. :D <3

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
The cutest of them all is NINETALES. Mew is very much a 2nd I love it when she follows me around. Umbreon/Espeon are a close 3rd.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
Years
It's always been my trusty lil Pikachu! Every once in a while I might switch to my Dragonite or Garchomp. But 99% of the time, it's my Pikachu.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
Years
Currently as I just resarted it my Cyndaquil Cyril
but usualy I don't have a favourite to watch follow me, just whoever happens to be first for whatever reason

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Have you had a Giratina follow you yet? If I saw someone walking around with one, I'd be scared, dude's big LOL

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
At the moment I have my Cyndaquil following me around on my Soul Silver and my Chikorita following me on my Heart Gold. :D

Tilting Clock

Apricorn Fiend
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
When I'm not training up a critter to fill out another slot in the dex that would be my Ampharos, BaaRamEwe. I was walking with my Pikachu for a while, just to relive those old Yellow Version days. I love how the following pokemon even jumps up on the pokemon center counter just like back then.

Back