• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Club Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I would only make a club for something I'm fiery in love with. Homestuck was obvious, I am really happy with being the creator of the Homestuck club since I am a hardcore Homestuck fan. Or so I'd like to see myself 8) Only maybe trumphed in ways by gunner <3 Now, Hussie, quit the hiatus!

I could have been feeling good with being the owner of the Doctor Who club as well, but it's good that Anna took that job since she's much more knowledgeable than me~

Don't think I'll make more clubs unless I get suddenly deeply into another franchise. Don't want to own clubs I'm not super eager on talking in.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
For me, I take written notes on what I want to do with the club. First I look for any news stories I'd like to share, then I come up with a few topics in order so I can ask the members on what to discuss, then the structure, which includes the thread content and the CSS. Takes me about a few days to a week to come up with one, longer if I have other things to do. xD

I'm still waiting for the Sailor Moon Anime to return soon. >:( That's like the only thing to talk about for Sailor Moon if I revive the club again xD

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
So i just created the Playstation Club! Really hope it gets approved (:
Ill work a little bit more on the design later, and of course i expect you all to join :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think the design is fine as it is, but it's up to you, really. :D

I'm currently working on something cool for the splash, as well as posting a new club tomorrow. Stay tooned. B)

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Any artists out there able to help me with some banners? I'm a member of several clubs, but the banners are all different sizes and they look terrible together.

Was hoping someone could help me with cranking out a few banners of the same rectangle size :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I JUST MADE A PUN WITHOUT REALIZING IT. I AM A GENIUS.

Superstrength79 said:
Any artists out there able to help me with some banners? I'm a member of several clubs, but the banners are all different sizes and they look terrible together.

Was hoping someone could help me with cranking out a few banners of the same rectangle size

Not much of an artist here tbh. It's great to see that you want to contribute though! What clubs are you wanting to make banners for?

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Currently just worried about the Fire, Poison, Ground, Eevee, and Shiny clubs. If someone helps do that, though, it would be time-effective to just do a courtesy banner for each of the clubs.

I think the size of my current, Flying-type club banner would be the size I'd like my other ones to be.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wrong section to ask, buddy. :( This is Fan Clubs & Groups which focuses on clubs that aren't related to Pokemon, which is the main topic of this thread. However, I would recommend you to ask in A&D's DCC which does take art & banner requests. Sorry about that, and good luck. ~

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I'll try there, thanks! (I spent a good while looking around for the right thread to post in, but I'm still getting oriented despite my activity)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
:)

anyways, two clubs to debut tonight. Here's a sneak preview. Just need to add the CSS and I'm good to go. Got one more class to get though (right now on break!).

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I had a feeling that a Disney fan club would be in the works. A weather fan club, that was certainly unexpected. Who knows, I might feel the urge to create a fan club sometime in the next few months, but it is too early to tell.

I *could* help you speed up the process. :P What are you thinking of doing for a fan club?

Haha yeah. I've been meaning to do the weather club for a while now. There's just...no proper place to talk about it. There is a thread at CCC, yeah, but what about a place to discuss predictions, storms, be fascinated at the phenomenon called meteorology? xD

I'll be getting that up soon, since I'm staying up all night. Disney Club is up and at it, btw!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I LOVE Mass Effect! Played both 1 &2 but yet to play the 3rd one. If you can come up with a few topics about the games, the franchise and all that, you're pretty much good to go. B)

We *did* had a Power Rangers Fan Club, but it died just recently. You're more than welcome to remake it. :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I won't be able to join your Mass Effect club, unfortunately, as I'm not too familiar with the series. :( Also, yes, you should definitely make a Power Ranger club! Used to love that show as a kid, haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I could probably join a ME club :3 Only started ME2 though, so things would probably be spoiled for me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If you need help with ME2 I could guide yoooou! I've played the game several times now but I'll tell you now that it's pretty tricky. Every decision you make can affect you in the future of the game. Just to let you know. xD

Wonderful thing about the ME club is that we can also talk about the comics, it's not exclusively for the games. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back