• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2010
I downloaded it and it extracted fine but i got this message when i tried to load Game.exe:

RGSS-RTP Standard ???????

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Just check out the screenshots and
saw your sprites. Only one word is all
I have to say.............AWESOME!!!!!

-ChronicNightmare-

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Just check out the screenshots and
saw your sprites. Only one word is all
I have to say.............AWESOME!!!!!

-ChronicNightmare-

Thanks for the support :) Here's a little taste of the new CBS to come. Also, please ignore the random girl in the room giving you a Bulbasaur, it's only a test. Also, the trainer graphic will change. Screenshots:

NOTE: This CBS will NOT be in the Next Demo because we want it to be perfect! It WILL be in the 3rd or 4th Demo though.

newcbset9.png

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen yesterday
sry, i downloaded the demo and it said that there arent any files to extract...

Tested and it worked. Why are some people not able to extract it?

From now on, no more questions or comments about the Download.

It's not my fault if your Computer is retarded. Sorry, but I can't help anyone with these problems.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
i tried again and it worked, sometimes it works and sometimes its do not works

EDIT: i saw a problem, when you talk to the sailor in another side than the "correct one" your guy tryes to go down but it isnt possible, try to solve it.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Will you place this battle system in your starter kit too?

Just updated the Starter Kit, find out for yourself ;)

NOTE: The new CBS Interferes with the Bag and PokeDex so those will not work. Sorry for the Inconvenience. It will be fixed so don't worry. This is why the new CBS will not be in the next few Demos ;)

As for the sailor glitch I knew some player would try to do that and I have fixed it. It will be fixed in the next release :)

Anyway, expect a new Demo either Tomorrow or Saturday.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
glad you got the cbs in there but you really should give credit to Illusion since he made it an all. but it looks good do you have any ideas how to get past the whole bag and pokemon menu issues yet?
anyway looks good. good luck mate!

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen yesterday
glad you got the cbs in there but you really should give credit to Illusion since he made it an all. but it looks good do you have any ideas how to get past the whole bag and pokemon menu issues yet?
anyway looks good. good luck mate!

Crap X.X I knew I forgot to do something. Anyway, I added him to the credits.

I really wish I had one scripter who would help me. It's sad really. If any scripter out there sees this, please consider helping us because we only need minor script edits.

Oh well, no people helping = peoples problem. We can only give them the game that they help us make.

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2008
errmm...like did any body notice that the overworld main character has yellow on his hat? and that the battle section he has a red one? wierd!:shocked:

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen yesterday
errmm...like did any body notice that the overworld main character has yellow on his hat? and that the battle section he has a red one? wierd!:shocked:

I said in my post the graphic (in battle, excuse my lack of detail) was temporary. Sorry for the confusion ;)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Yay another concept art for a Head Chevaliar!^^ With the demo tommarow, we may jsut reveal another.

Years
Ok FlameGuru - your starter kit is fantastic, but I have one problem with it (I don't need anything else than I still have in it), I can't oad saves - can you repair it and give another version of this Starter Kit, with the same that before (without anything new like a battle system), just the save fixed ?

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Ok FlameGuru - your starter kit is fantastic, but I have one problem with it (I don't need anything else than I still have in it), I can't oad saves - can you repair it and give another version of this Starter Kit, with the same that before (without anything new like a battle system), just the save fixed ?

I can try, but my RGSS skills aren't good.

Anyway...Allegra, you are the freaking best Artist ever. Great Job. I added Katie's Bio and a Demo is scheduled for release tomorrow night. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back