• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
Years
OOC: Digitamamon will talk in orange. Taipermon in dark red...
*they arrive at the restruant*
Hello, how may I help you? Oh, its Erik!! Yea!! You came to see me!!
Of course! How have you been Digitamamon?
Oh, me? I've been great!
Thats good.
*his stomach growls* Um, can we have some soup please Digitamamon?
Of course!! What will it be? Wait, let me guess, the usual?
You know us so well.
Well yea, Erik, we've been coming here since we hatched...
I know.. Alright, lets have some soup, and Digitamamon, you know your always welcome to join.
I know, but I have to work. I'll talk to you when you get done, its not like I won't be able to see you anymore! I see you everytime you come here and I see them *points to Flamemon and Snowmon* everyday!
*smiles* Ok.
Hey Digitamamon!! We got customers waiting!
I'm coming Tapirmon! I'm coming!! Well, I'll see ya in a bit.
*they all say bye*

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
ooc: I'll talk in 3rd person, ok?

ic: Max and Agumon jumped when they heard the voice behind them, "AAAHHH!!! "AAAHHH!!!" they shouted as they jumped and turned around to see a Digimon, it was Daxdermon. "who are you?!" Max said to the Daxdermon

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2007
"Daxdermon.But call me Midnight.Most do."
She waved a paw idly,reveling long, sharp claws that looked as if they could kill in a single swipe.
"Oh," Midnight said,looking embaressd," I don't scrach,Either."
She had a bit of an Astralian Accent in her voice.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"well, hello Midnight, can I ..." said Max but Agumon interruped him "ask you a question?" finished Agumon, "yea that, but before the question let us introduce ourselves. I'm Max and this is my closest friend Agumon, but I call him Rex" "Hi" said Max and then Agumon.

O

Your Mom
Years
Human or digimon: Digimon
Name: Flytemon
Digimon Short Name (What to call it): Flyte
Physical Discription: Looks like a Monodramon without the horns. A very pastelly grey and has 2 huge Dragon-like wings. THe Yellow marks on Monodramon are a darker grey on Flytemon(Think of a grey Monodramon with Charizard wings)
Clothing?: N/A
Other: Is a Rookie staged Digimon, Attacks are Arctic Breeze [Flytemon flaps wings violently sending a cold blast towards the enemy].

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2007
"Howdy." The fox stood up and shook herself."About the question..." She looked at the digimon." I have one myself." She paused to scratch an ear,
"Are you-Perhaps-Maybe-Once Ty's digimon?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back