• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I think I deserve the Say Cheese!

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Its for there being a lot of pics of u up on here.

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Dunno, Are u just trying to get all the emblems? They have already said that they are less likely to give u one if they see u just trying to get them.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Dunno, Are u just trying to get all the emblems? They have already said that they are less likely to give u one if they see u just trying to get them.

No, I wont just try to get one, I'll maybe throw a pic of my self on here... maybe in a few weeks another, since I don't like taking pictures unless it is really epic... then I'd end up forgetting about it, so it wouldn't matter anyways, lol.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
I feel as though the harder you try to get emblems, the more likely it is that you won't get them.
It's best not to change your posting style just to get an emblem, being yourself and not asking all the time will get you more. The mods and admins will notice when you've done something worthy of an emblem. =D

And, on a side note, I think it's very nice of the mods to take the time to do this for us. <3 Kudos to you! <3

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Member of the Month
This Member of the Month won Member of the Month in Member of the Month one month. (Try saying that three times fast!)

I said it 3 times. Fast =D
I can has emblem, no? :3

Seriously?

xD Something tells me that isn't how you get that emblem..

Heh, does anyone know anyone who has the PC is my life emblem? I wanna ask them how they got it...

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure Lightning may have it, buuut don't quote me on that.

I know I've seen a few people with it, although I wish I could remember exactly who it was.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure Lightning may have it, buuut don't quote me on that.

I know I've seen a few people with it, although I wish I could remember exactly who it was.

Ausaudriel has that emblem.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Thankies Loki! ^_^ You think Ausaudriel would mind if I asked how it was gotten?

Seeing as how one of the core rules of getting emblems is finding out yourself, I don't think asking directly of those who already have it qualifies. :[

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Seeing as how one of the core rules of getting emblems is finding out yourself, I don't think asking directly of those who already have it qualifies. :[

Yeah, after I posted I looked at the emblem... I have an idea on how to get it, and I didn't ask... lol, I already probably qualify for that, I am always online, and when I am not, it's cause of school, but even then, I log in the second I get home, and don't log out until I pass out at night, lol.

Years
Yeah, after I posted I looked at the emblem... I have an idea on how to get it, and I didn't ask... lol, I already probably qualify for that, I am always online, and when I am not, it's cause of school, but even then, I log in the second I get home, and don't log out until I pass out at night, lol.
Ask anyway.
There are no consequences.

Years
Despite it being a 'fake' personality for obvious reasons, I actually think it gives users a motivation to be active in new ways, such as posting battle logs or pictures.

Heh, I have an emblem that no-one else does :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back