Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Forever
let it go

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Emerald View Post
I heard a rumor somewhere that the Berserk Gene from G/S/C could make a comeback, which I guess would explain Mewtwo's supposed new forme, and perhaps even explain why the Berserk Gene wasn't in HG/SS.
Maybe you could be given it towards the end of the game, and then when the game actually finishes then it flashes and a Mewtwo forme appears! And then becomes the final boss!
Old April 6th, 2013, 09:12 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I thought occured to me, what if it does have two formes, yet they're version exclusives, requiring the use of keys similar to those used in B2W2 to obtain the other forme changing item.

The final boss thing will be pretty epic if done right. Yet it'll sort of feel like the end of Pokémon due to a return to the original powerhouse...I don't want to see that kind of speculation pop up again...even though it always does...
Stand for Life
Old April 6th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
The final boss thing will be pretty epic if done right. Yet it'll sort of feel like the end of Pokémon due to a return to the original powerhouse...I don't want to see that kind of speculation pop up again...even though it always does...
I thought Red would be more suitable for that spot, since Gen II was originally suppose to be the end of the Pokemon. Mewtwo as the final boss will feel anti-climatic, for you'll still be able to capture him, as long as you have a Master Ball with you.
Credit goes to KhanadianDaleks of imgur for the gif
Old April 6th, 2013, 09:47 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Unless they made it so that masterballs won't be able to be used...that'll be difficult...but yeah Red appearing would be better...that guy appears in every generation...
Stand for Life
Old April 7th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
With heavy discussion of the "new" Mewtwo being confirmed and how it as well as the original Mewtwo might play a role in X/Y, I don't think there's anymore need to keep this thread hanging around. It has lived its purpose, so now it is time to put this thread to good rest.

[ Locked ]
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here