• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Weirdest Glitches

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Has there ever been a time during a playthrough that something had happened, good or bad, that the game really wasn't suppose to do? I'm talking about glitches.

Believe it or not, there a good glitches. Note however, I'm talking about unintentional glitches. Glitches where you're just playing as your normally would and Op! That AI just fell through the bottom of the level.

So have fun, folks.

For me, recently, I was playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance and near the last quarter of the game I was able to hit bosses into the air, knock them off their feet and grapple them! When this was happening, I just believed I over leveled my characters. But I played it again and the same bosses that I was treating like normal enemies in my first playthrough were back to their old, boss-like, ways. No knock ups, no knock backs, no tripping, no grappling.

For real, in that first playthrough, I tossed two bosses off the maps border in two different levels and won that way. Hell, I beat the final boss with a grapple. The final boss! I was like... "Uh, is that suppose to happen?

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
I had Samael repeatedly walking off the ledge and into the lava in Darksiders II at one stage...in the boss battle, about halfway through he separates part of the area from his throne, and he got stuck on the wrong side. To see him go prowling right off the edge - repeatedly - was quite weird, both for the animation and for how he randomly teleported back up. Of course, this meant I couldn't cross back over once I'd killed him, so I had to reset multiple times to get the battle to work how it was supposed to...

I also managed to get Legolas stuck on the chains in the first section of the Mines of Moria in LEGO Lord of the Rings recently...I could do pretty much anything except get him out from behind there. I have no idea how he even got there in the first place! But then, LEGO games in general are horrendously buggy in my experience...standing in front of the Uruk Hai boss in the next level caused him to stand in the same area and be completely invincible to everything.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've had a lot of glitches happen to me. The most recent glitch would have to be when I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II on my Xbox. Somehow, I had my gun disappear from my hand for an entire match. When I tried to shoot from the gun, nothing would happen. Not even a single bullet was able to get out. It was an extremely strange glitch. I'm quite sure that not many people have experienced it. If they did, then they would've posted tons of videos about it on YouTube already. Haha.

One of my friends was in the match with me at the time of this glitch, but she was able to see the gun on her screen though, and when I hit the trigger, she was able to see bullets coming out of it just fine. She was able to hear the gun making noises as well. On my end, the gun refused to make any sort of noises at all.

All of this had prevented me from making any kills with that gun. The only way that I was able to take down my enemies was if I either used my rocket launcher to blast them away, or if I used the knife to sneak up behind them and slice their throats. It was fun to not play the game with a gun, but it was also a big challenge for me, since I'm not very experienced when it comes to playing games like Call of Duty. Well, actually, I do have some experience I guess since I've been playing CoD games for about three to four years, but I'm just not very good at them. d:

Last edited:

TY

I had one glitch recently, and that was with GTA V, where suddenly my car disappeared in my garage, but when i walked to it, the car was still there, but it turned invisible.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Oh I had a weird glitch on Knuckles in Sonic 2 last night, I was in Oil Ocean zone act 1 and Knuckles got stuck under the floor of the stage and could not get out of that area.

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
By far the most popular glitch I know of -- The cartridge tilting glitch. Where you tilt the left left of an N64 Cartridge out. My personal favourite result is in Super Mario 64.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
A random glitch I've found is Sandy getting stuck in Battle for Bikini Bottom. In Downtown Bikini Bottom, if you lasso glide into the second or third platform and move underneath it, Sandy gets stuck for eternity and you have to go exit through the menu. It's really sucky lol.

That game also has a lot of other glitches. You can get out of almost all of the maps and go into the "yonder" of each one. Guess that's one of the only things the developers missed, I guess.

Back