• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
nakuzami dont make me exile you from my crew.

OH NOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

@PkMn Trainer Yellow - I would offer to be the third GM, but I haven't read the RP, at all, so I'd probably be a bit lost. :/ And it's so long that . . . I'd have to spend the entire day reading it, lol. Ah . . . maybe.

@RHCP - Ah, yes, I remember that little guide. Can't believe it's been four months since Miss Doronjo posted that :/

EDIT: Also, if anyone cares, I think we might have a better plot coming along for the KH RP, lol.
^just to make this post a bit more . . . on-topic?

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Would anyone be interested in a classic Journey RP? Like, a simple, good-old fashioned travelling a region and raising and catching Pokemon, while defeating Gym Leaders.
I'm pretty sure the majority of RPs like that get filled up pretty quickly. :)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
It depends on how restrictive the GM would be for me. Like, whether they decided whether we won battles based on post quality or caught pokemon and stuff like that.

However, that being said, I'm totally interested in the concept. Everyone should try something once, and I've never done a classic journey RP.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
It depends on how restrictive the GM would be for me. Like, whether they decided whether we won battles based on post quality or caught pokemon and stuff like that.

However, that being said, I'm totally interested in the concept. Everyone should try something once, and I've never done a classic journey RP.

After my exams are done, I'll probably post Arcanum soon. It's a journey RP set in a new region, but I've thought up the story and all the routes and places and pokémon locations well, so don't be scared off by the new setting ;)

Nakuzami

Years
Me!! I care!! xD
I've been waiting for a Kingdom Hearts RP for a while now. Especially if it does end up having Yubaba. She cracks me up. LOL!

Well that's good.
Anyways, what do you all wish for me to include in the KH RP? I'd like to hear it all so I know what to incorporate while making it, lol.

As far as Studio Ghibli worlds go, I'm considering Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, The Secret World of Arietty, Ponyo, and Princess Mononoke. Out of all those, I've only really seen Spirited Away, I /think/ I've seen Howl's Moving Castle, and I have a rough understanding of Kiki's Delivery Service. The Secret World of Arietty premieres next month, so I'll e watching that to learn more.

Um . . . again, what would you like to see? Anything, really. Worlds, enemies (Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, Dream Eaters) or whatever.

I'm . . . debating whether or not to wait to finish this until Dream Drop Distance comes out, at least in Japan. It's English release is . . . sometime this year, but I can get more info from the Japanese release, lol.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

Well that's good.
Anyways, what do you all wish for me to include in the KH RP? I'd like to hear it all so I know what to incorporate while making it, lol.

As far as Studio Ghibli worlds go, I'm considering Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, The Secret World of Arietty, Ponyo, and Princess Mononoke. Out of all those, I've only really seen Spirited Away, I /think/ I've seen Howl's Moving Castle, and I have a rough understanding of Kiki's Delivery Service. The Secret World of Arietty premieres next month, so I'll e watching that to learn more.

Um . . . again, what would you like to see? Anything, really. Worlds, enemies (Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, Dream Eaters) or whatever.

I'm . . . debating whether or not to wait to finish this until Dream Drop Distance comes out, at least in Japan. It's English release is . . . sometime this year, but I can get more info from the Japanese release, lol.

NEKU OMG INCLUDE NEKU

OH AND REAPERS AND PI-FACE AND... you know what never mind

Ughhhhh I've only played only one game in the KH series :( 358/2 days. That's it. I have Recoded but I haven't played it yet.

I can imagine people looking at me and saying "Son, I am disappoint" xD But meh, if I like the plot I'm pretty sure I'll end up searching for KH and will probably join.

Years

Well this is also with real humans, and also in the regular Pokemon world? It's just they fight by "fusing" with their Pokemon, but they can also fight regularly if they want to. :/ You can always just take the concept and go all HOLYMOTHEROFDSWOGHROWGHQOIGHFWQGORIGINAL if you want to. Plus, it's a similar idea . . . and I count as 16,795,324,008 myself, so you have more than two times the population of Earth not interested in your idea. You should be frightened.
Seeing more of this makes me think of the anime Pretear. If you don't know what it is, just briefly read the plot here. x3

Well that's good.

HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE. Do it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Inspired by KH, I'd like to see some kind of RP where you travel through Disney worlds and do missions to help finish the Disney movies the way they were meant to end... Hm, wait, that sounds awfully much like KH, doesn't it xD Yeah, I'm eager to see it as well, but my preferences are that you include characters from The Lion King and The Little Mermaid's underwater world :3

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a RP based on the movie City of Ember? I want to see if anyone knows the movie and if people are interested I'll have the rp out in February.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I was wondering if every RP really needs a specific rules section? What if RPs simply want to go with the normal PC/RP Corner rules and not add anything extra?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I was wondering if every RP really needs a specific rules section? What if RPs simply want to go with the normal PC/RP Corner rules and not add anything extra?

Maybe it's because some people skim the RP Corner rules? I'm not sure, but it's pretty possible. But yeah, most rules of a particular RP are mostly "Follow PC rules and no godmodding/bunnying etc." and the occasional Password. I guess the rules act as some sort of a reminder. :P

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a RP based on the movie City of Ember? I want to see if anyone knows the movie and if people are interested I'll have the rp out in February.

Ehhh, Idk. Really. I've seen some part of the movie, but I'm really not sure lol. Depends on how strong the plot is.

Inspired by KH, I'd like to see some kind of RP where you travel through Disney worlds and do missions to help finish the Disney movies the way they were meant to end... Hm, wait, that sounds awfully much like KH, doesn't it xD Yeah, I'm eager to see it as well, but my preferences are that you include characters from The Lion King and The Little Mermaid's underwater world :3

Heh, I would like that. Somehow beating those 3 hyenas or foiling Scar's plans appeals to me xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah maybe it's a good reminder.

I've always wanted to make up my own lion, lol ^^ I love how Sora looks in his lion form.

Nakuzami

Years
So people are requesting a TWEWY world, a Howl's Moving Castle world, Pride Lands and Atlantica? . . . I already planned to include all of those, lol. Any more suggestions?

Oh, and yes, Samartha, you are very disappointing. Those are probably the two least-awesome games in the series, but seeing as they are Kingdom Hearts they are still awesome. Better than my friend whom hasn't played ANY of the games. V_V /utterly disappointed

@RHCP - Yes, that sounds exactly like KH, just with all of the epicness removed. xP
As for the rules thingy . . . eh, doesn't bother me either way. :/

Nakuzami

Years
As long as it isn't like KHII where they sang... dear god xD

Nakuzami, maybe you can include a The Fox in the Hound world? I love that movie :D

No. NO SINGING. xD

And The Fox and the Hound . . . hm . . . I don't really see a good world being made from that, although it is a really great movie~! :3

As for new worlds, I'm considering these:
Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service
Spirited Away
The Secret World of Arietty
Ponyo
Princess Mononoke
Shibuya (The World Ends With You)
And /maybe/ a Percy Jackson world, as the movies are technically Disney related, plus we don't /have/ to stick with Disney. I think it would fit pretty well.

Now . . . well, if we decided to go all out . . . well, by just sticking with Disney/Square Enix, we could also add a FMA world?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I think they're kind of important so GMs understand and abide by their own rules. If they wrote them, it's easier to remember them.

Now . . . well, if we decided to go all out . . . well, by just sticking with Disney/Square Enix, we could also add a FMA world?
Isn't fma produced by squeenix anyway?

Nakuzami

Years
Isn't fma produced by squeenix anyway?

Yes. That's kinda why I suggested it . . . lol.

Hmph. Not much activity in these little forums lately, huh? Well then, I guess I better abandon my refresh button for now and go do somthing productive. *shudders* I hate you all for driving me to this.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Um, h-hello everyone. I'm new in this discussion so I thought I'd get in on any conversations. I'm a little nervous posting here...

So...how is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back