• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
XiaolinDragon said:
Yes! ONe of my eggs just hatched and it's a Shiny Ditto, but I already had one too.
okj kthat was a lie, dittos cant breed together -.-*

Years
XiaolinDragon said:
Can I join? And I have the Shiny Eons (Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, and Umbreon) It tooke me a while but I caught them without any codes in the game.
This is a very heafty claim. Getting all the Eeveelutions as shiny requires an immense amount of work and luck, so you'll need to provide some more support for this claim.

Torchic_and_Pichu said:
OH! So you mean like find Shiny Pokemon in your Pokemon video game?? I'm really confused!
You seem confused. Check this link for a newbie's primer on shiny Pok?mon. We like to hunt for them because some of them are pretty and because they're rare; either as bragging rights or just for the sake and charm of them. As Kennedy would say, "We choose to...do [these] things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard!"

feraligatr master said:
aw well il try for shiney dragonite on xd or anything else can't wait to get it

no more luck on ditto i did run into shiney electrode last night it used explosion :( i wanted it so bad darn ultra balls :(
Welcome to the club of people who lost shinies to stupid, unavoidable reasons. I've lost a green Teddiursa in Gold who fled, and a roaring shiny larion already. My advice is to train a secondary shiny hunting roster consisting of pokes with special abilities to stop shinies from escaping. Only take them out if you're heading to a place with shinies that can escape/kill themselves. Such a roster would consist of someone with Suction Cups, Damp, a ghost (preferably Shedinja) (recoil), and a few others, like Trappers.

A special Smeargle set could be quite useful to stop other unavoidable problems via Imprison:

Smeargle: Imprison, Metronome, Curse, Perish Song

Metronome to stop Clefairy from exploding, etc., Curse for cussing ghosts, Perish Song for Lapras.

Years
Did you catch them on Gold/Silver/Crystal, or did you catch them on Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald/Colosseum/XD? Breeding for shinies was easy in G/S/C, so it's club policy not to count bred G/S/C shinies and the LoR Red Gyarados.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
Years
Yeah they are only mine. I didn't trade them at all. I would never trade my Pokemon, only for evolution but then trade it back or to get them into someone elses Pokedex or mine. You wouldn't be a good trainer if you traded, the way iot would only be good is if you buy both versions and trade them. :P

Years
Well, I trade across my games a lot. (All my shinies are currently in FR) I also trade with my brother for Pok?dex. (though he doesn't hardly play anymore... >_<) I probably wouldn't trade for a high-levelled something to use seriously, because I wouldn't know how and if it was effort trained. (and more than likely, it wouldn't be) Good trainers ought to be able to do things on their own, but there's nothing wrong with sharing! ;)

ryan (whenever you post), where are you doing your SHINY BUGGZZ hunt exactly? I'm thinking I ought to look for shinies in the Berry Forest since I quite like shiny Ariados and Beedrill, but I don't want to encroach on your hunting turf.

Edit: Oh noes!! The Misty club has passed 4200 posts! Let's bring this week of stagnation to an end!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Um...
I found them in fr/lg and none of them bred as an egg
AIM convo said:
SurfSk8erBoi: I had Shiny eevee's evolved to shiny Eons
rsgh5: you had 5 shiny evees?
SurfSk8erBoi: 6
rsgh5: how'd you get them?
rsgh5: (not what version)
SurfSk8erBoi: looked for hours
rsgh5: did they come from eggs?
SurfSk8erBoi: only
SurfSk8erBoi: 3
rsgh5: where'd the other 3 come from
rsgh5: ?
SurfSk8erBoi: wild
rsgh5: you can't find evee's in the wild
SurfSk8erBoi: ya
SurfSk8erBoi: in GSC
SurfSk8erBoi: I got my Female Shiny and bred
rsgh5: in G/S/C?
SurfSk8erBoi: no
SurfSk8erBoi: FR
SurfSk8erBoi: LG
rsgh5: breeding a shiny in FR/LG doesn't do anything
I think that we may have been lied to. He claims to have "none from eggs" then he tells me he had "3 from eggs"; then it's "from FR/LG" to "in GSC" back to "FR/LG"... I don't think that I trust him. After I told him that I think he's dishonest, he said
SurfSk8erBoi: I caught a Shiny Wynaut though
which indicates to me, that the other claims are false.

Years
Ok big update

Ok hunters i have lots of info About my latest huntings and the PC.

I have been hunting for a shiny togepi and managed to get one in the first seven days of hunting! It,took a long time. I think about fifteen hours in total but it was definately well worth it. Then i went back to pichu but had no luck. Then one day i took a battle tower challenge and saw a shiny it was so guttingly crap when i could not get it!

The Pc has gone through a surver problem i think so images might be held up for the time being. I think mods are working to fix the problem.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
well turns out the shadow aura decieved me -.- dodrio isnt shiny
congrats on togepi ^.^
im doing mt battle so maybe ill get a shiny johto starter firdt time O.o

Years
Whew, it's back! (sorta... >_<) So much fot the "one to two hours" PC was supposed to be out for.. more like "one to two days"

I'm still uncertain about where to hunt. I'm currently thinking Pattern Bush on Fire Red and New Mauville on Sapphire, for them shiny Voltorbs/Magnemites, both of which are pretty nice. (I can't stand shiny Pikachu/Electabuzz, so I don't really want to hunt for these in the Power Plant...) In the meantime, I'm working on filling up Pok?dex on Fire Red, and raising some new party members. *waits for a male, Bold Wobbuffet (so I can name him Wobba Fett, after our favourite pain-in-the-a$$ bounty hunter from Star Wars)*

I'm also still thinking I might actually risk seeing another shiny Lotad and continue the Seviper hunt; it's just that disc-awesome! I'll also likely get a used Emerald once I'm through with exams. Then, I can hunt for shiny Chikorita! ^_^ (Not to mention Treecko, Beldum, and some Flame Body/Everstone bred shinies, possibly.)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
you like your grass pokemon dont ya!!!
ermm....why not call it Bobba Fett instead XD
=0 what was that you dont mind another shiny lotad =P i wouldnt mind having a pinapple and a lotad

Back