• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Listening to the music from the shower scene in Psycho.

That music makes me laugh for an odd reason... even the scary theme of Jaws makes me laugh.

Hikari must go now... it's getting really late for her.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

But that would take me literally years.
If anything I'd read it.

Actually, I already sort of do, as I read it in the random Shounen Jumps that I've got.

But next theme will with 90% probability be Pokémon-related.

See ya Hickaree.

Years

OK, one last post before Hikari knocks off for the day.

The shark theme from Jaws and the iconic shower murder music from Psycho make me laugh for an odd reason.

Guess it's because I've been exposed to too much comedy on TV.

Hikari must dash...

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm curious to see a Hashi/Pokemon crossover? :V

And lol Fairy Tail. I enjoyed the first 100 chapters of it, which is most of what I read. Then I just sorta... lost interest :x

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Bye bye Hikari.

Pokemon related. How about a Gardenia x Kamitsure set? Sounds splendid to me.

Fairy Tail is just bad. I read for the trollan (which is actually just horrible writing).

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

As awesome as that would be, I'm currently just thinking a Red avatar and rotating badass Pokeymanz in the sig.

Ahhh Fairy Tail. Half of people I know think it's the most awesome thing ever (even a good chunk of people with actual critical minds that say Fairy Tail is good since it delivers what it promises and does a damn good job at it), and the other half is like meh, won't bother.

I'm a little in-between. Not the deepest plot and I always have a bad time with one-dimensional characters, plus the anime animation is pretty bad, but it's just so enjoyable.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's good if all you're looking for is tits and.........music if you're watching over reading. The plots are so paper thin it would probably dissolve if you took it out in the rain and the characters never change. Power ups are out of nowhere and some of them don't even make sense (electro fire dragon. wut) and how many times is Lucy going to say "I suck......oh wait I'M IN FAIRY TAIL SO I DON'T SUCK" *wins fight*

At least it has Simon from ttgl screaming stuff I guess.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That one I have not tried, doubt I ever will. I've only seen the first 50ish eps of Dragon Ball and it's fine. A plot doesn't have to be deep to be amazing I mean the Arlong Parc Arc in One Piece is amazingly simple yet it still manages to be one of the most moving arcs in all of anime. Using the "it's just a shounen so it's going to be crap" is silly.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Bobobobobobobobobobo..GAAAAAH

is an amusing shoe that I used to watch for its humour more then anything

please, fighting with nose hair? you WISH you were that awesome

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If other aspects of it are entertaining you can look the other way a bit but crappy writing shouldn't be forgiven. Not even the use of super shounen tropes has to be a bad thing, meh I'm starting to think Oda has been spoiling me. I was never that cynical about stuff target at kids before.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Bad writing you say?

Let's look at Pokemon

Ash arrives in a region and promptly loses his first battle, despite having just defeated the previous regions strongest trainers or something
Meets a girl who is almost always related to/is a Gym Leader (Dawn being the only exception, except her mother was a famous contest star so...)
Hooks up with another guy (also usually a Gym Leader)
Travels the region, almost never winning against Gym Leaders the first time around so they wander around for another 10 episodes before they have a rematch

want me to continue?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
hm...
be7.gif

yeah, that's how life goes for some people

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Pokemon anime does it's job of selling games perfectly. Although it's never going to be Legend of the Galactic Heroes the latest regions animne episodes have been pretty well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back