• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Concert Lineup?

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Two possibilities.

Pain of Salvation with Porcupine Tree - Good prog that I'll never actually get a chance to see.

Neutral Milk Hotel with Andrew Jackson Jihad - FOLK, BRO

Neither of those will ever happen.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Animal Collective and Circa Survive to open. Followed by Coheed and Cambria and Portugal. The Man to close. By the time Coheed came on I'd be so tired but it's okay because those 2 bands are amazing to just sit back and watch and the crowds are usually chill.

Maybe throw some Mars Volta/Brand New/Sounds of Animals Fighting in there. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oo, hard choice... I have two bands that I can't choose between as head-liners! :( I'm gonna go with two support acts and joint head-liners as a cop-out :D

Opening Support: Futureheads - They aren't one of my favourite bands, but I've seen them live and they're absolutely amazing. Their songs are performed so well live and they were really a great band to watch!
Second Support: Biffy Clyro - These probably would've been the head-liners for me, but they simply aren't big enough/famous enough for that! They're honestly the best band I've ever seen live, so good that I've seen them a total of 6 times so far with plans to see them again early next year. All their songs are just amazing live and Simon's voice is utterly wonderful.
First Head-liner: Arctic Monkeys! My all-time favourite band, I absolutely love them. I can't think of a single Arctic Monkeys song I don't at least enjoy, and I've listened to countless live shows from them, all of which are amazing. Unfortunately I've never had the opportunity to attend an Arctic Monkeys concert, but from all the videos I've watched they sound great live and I'd absolutely love to see them.
Second Head-liner: Muse! To be expected, honestly. I've seen them live a few times and they were utterly brilliant each time. Matt Bellamy just has some way of getting the crowd going... it's unreal haha. They're such good performers live and their songs are so diverse and yet all so good that one set list isn't enough, so they definitely deserve the spot of main head liners in my opinion. Plus they're the biggest band on my list so I think they'd earn it by default haha. I'd be slightly put off about seeing them based on their newest album and how different it is to their old music, but I expect they'd still be beyond exceptional to see live again.

I made sure to choose bands that were somewhat similar in genre so the concert would flow, but this is probably my ideal line-up. Just hope the crowd isn't as violent as usual at Biffy concerts! It can get painful :(

Back