• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I managed to finish one of my collections and also got a good chunk of my other collection this weekend!

I started on a Vivillon collection on Thursday, just for the fun of it. Managed to fully finish it on Saturday! :) The only really "important" Pokemon that I had to trade for any Vivillon was a shiny High Plains Vivillon that I managed to get in trade for a shiny Modest Aipom. x]

As for my other collection, it's the one i'm more proud of at this point. I'm working on a set of all shiny Pokemon that get a mega evolution(that's possible in Gen VI and not counting Torchic). There are a total of 24 available shiny Megas, and I currently have 19 of them. Missing Banette, Aerodactyl, Heracross, Houndoom, and Aggron. I'm really hoping to finish this collection within the next two weeks, but that doesn't seem very likely unless I get very lucky with Masuda breeding/SV method(don't really wanna do this for the listed Pokemon).

Tyrael

Years
Congrats on finishing the collection and soon to finish another Dyl!
How did you manage to get all the vivillon so quickly?

For most, I was actually able to obtain them as a Scatterbug by just trading a Scatterbug of my own for it(On my X, I have Modern so it was very beneficial for me). For some of the moderately rare ones, I just got lucky on GTS when people would put up one of those Vivillon for another form. For Monsoon, I traded my shiny High Plains for a Yveltal, then traded the Yveltal for Monsoon. For Sandstorm and Jungle, I pretty much got them given to me. I just had to trade an IV bred Honedge+Togepi for them! :P

Years
For most, I was actually able to obtain them as a Scatterbug by just trading a Scatterbug of my own for it(On my X, I have Modern so it was very beneficial for me). For some of the moderately rare ones, I just got lucky on GTS when people would put up one of those Vivillon for another form. For Monsoon, I traded my shiny High Plains for a Yveltal, then traded the Yveltal for Monsoon. For Sandstorm and Jungle, I pretty much got them given to me. I just had to trade an IV bred Honedge+Togepi for them! :P

Nice!

On a similiar note, I'm down to only needing one more vivillon. Sandstorm is the last one that eludes me.
I mainly got mine from trading for extra legendaries, either here or on the gts.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Yeah i'm going to be farming legendaries on my games soon. I have Icy Snow on my Y, and i've managed to get 2 Yveltal(one at level 100, Timid nature) for Icy Snow Vivillon. Seems like a really nice way to farm shinies off GTS XD
Nice!

19 shiny Megas?
How are you so good at getting shinies? Bargain master.

Tyrael

Years
I make em offers that they can't refuse ;)

And I guess i'm just good at finding derps XD I got my shiny Snover for a random Snorunt I had in my box. The Snover is 4IV and Naive :p

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I make em offers that they can't refuse ;)

And I guess i'm just good at finding derps XD I got my shiny Snover for a random Snorunt I had in my box. The Snover is 4IV and Naive :p
Dang. You'll probably have all of them before Bank opens.
You should share your random shinies. ;w;

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Yeah that's my goal Mia, to have em all before Bank. All my random shinies atm are going to trading for these shiny Megas XD
You suck. ;^;

Share the love.
tumblr_mwdnnm8sy61qkfoa8o2_250.gif

Years
You suck. ;^;

Share the love.
tumblr_mwdnnm8sy61qkfoa8o2_250.gif

.............. I have a new love for dedenne now

Ging gang gong gugong deloggarogga! I just completed my vivillon collection!!
Coincidentally, the one I got off the gts also had the friend guard ability and 31 iv's in hp, sp. def and speed. Not a bad way to finish off the collection.

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
.............. I have a new love for dedenne now

Ging gang gong gugong deloggarogga! I just completed my vivillon collection!!
Coincidentally, the one I got off the gts also had the friend guard ability and 31 iv's in hp, sp. def and speed. Not a bad way to finish off the collection.
Dedenne is cutie.

CONGRATS ON COMPLETING YOUR COLLECTION!!!!

I need a collection. Everyone has some kind of collection. What do I have? ;w;

Years
Dedenne is cutie.

CONGRATS ON COMPLETING YOUR COLLECTION!!!!

I need a collection. Everyone has some kind of collection. What do I have? ;w;

Thank you very much :)
You could try collecting every hidden ability friend safari pokemon? Just a suggestion :)

Congratz Lunis!! :D

Glad you were finally able to finish it :3

Thank you as well. I set a personal goal of completing my collection of vivillon before you completed your shiny mega collection, XD .

I still have four( I believe it's only four) that I need to trade in for English copies. But I'm not too awfully concerned with that.

Just got a shiny Swirlix from GTS for a Xerneas. {XD}

Oh man... I love the GTS.

2pydocm.jpg

He's a qt.

Indeed he is.
Congrats on such a good score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back