• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Master Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

ill help you out with mapping =)

send me a message or we can talk on aim.

in my opinion im pretty good at mapping =)

EDIT: those maps are just for showing that the buddy system thing works right?
cuz they definatly need to be edited.
the corners of the mountains need fixing

Last edited:

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
As I said before, the trainer backs for the other characters are just to show that the partner battles will be in the game, the trainer backs will be edited, different and final in he final product. The corners of the mountains are a sample map I made seperate from the game for the propose of the screenshot, the in-game maps will be graphically edited.

But of course I'll have beta testers find these little things in the game so the final outcome will be good as possible.

*Update Info*
Azalea Town/Ilex Forest is now done, Now I'm currently on Route 34/Goldenrod City. I'll post some screenshots of the town and forest in a few days. (Note) I kept the Slowpokes, so you'll see them in the Slowpoke Well and around the town.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
I'm not sure if you thought of this but...why don't you let some people alpha test what you have so far to give you a bit of feedback?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
I really hope you'll finished the first volume coz I really want to play your master quest version I hope you finished it soon! :-)

phoenixprime88b5

Years
It would only seem right if I made the 150th post... Thank you for the comments on the storyline, I don't want to reveal too much as that would take the essence out of the game. But just for everyone's information though, the game focuses at least 1 and a half to 2 years after the events in Pokemon D/P.

After the individual criminal organizations (Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic) lost at the hands of the previous trainers years ago, they have returned and put aside their respective differences to join forces and take over. In the beginning of the game, they'll work seperately as their own teams until near the end where they actually form into one group with an all new boss, name and look... But that's only a quarter of the story.

I'm really busy with other things but I'm working on the game slowly but surely, so I'll put some screenshots up of some events in Azalea Town, Ilex Forest and Goldenrod City once it's ready. Until next time...

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yay progress is going along nicely and of-topicbut did you notice you posted 150 times and made the 150th post on your tread?

Atomic Reactor

btw i finished pewter. tonight ill map out um.. the next stuff lol XD

i couldnt get past the slowpoke well. so your gonna have to send me the fixed one.
but can you make it so im actually at the point right before the well? i dont wanan start all over XD

phoenixprime88b5

Years
After much thought with the game's storyline, I will be taking my new region out of the game, even though the character will start in the new region. The new region will be released in a game of it's own, so that I can introduce seven new pokemon, show off new features, the new badges, gym leaders, elite four and champ as well as the game having it's own villians and what not. The game will be connected slightly through it's own storyline to Master Quest.

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

try reading the first post, it usually answers your question

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Phoenixprime, I knew that the game will go on well.
As what I thought, it goest well and i hope to see more screenies coming out!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
I hope you'll finished the first vol coz i really want to play the game
do you release dates when the beta or vol to be released???

Atomic Reactor

just please sit patient.
all he needs is our support.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
well ok.... but i'm just curious though what would be the starters of the game???

phoenixprime88b5

Years
The starters will be the 3 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh starters. You get to choose one of course, but later in the game, you'll have opportunities to obtain the others.

As for the release date ofr the first volume; 2008 is all I can say for now. I will post some new screenies onces I'm done with Goldenrod. I finished the events there, All I have to do and start placing NPC's and the dept store items as well as play around with the game corner. Afterwards, National Park is done already, so the next big set of event's will be Ecruteak City and Olivine City.

See ya guys later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back