• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I recently got my new staff photo (taken about 3 weeks ago).

Behold the awkward forced smile!
Spoiler:

Better than my previous one, but I am not good at photos. A coworker quipped that I look like a librarian.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
They had someone else take a picture of me for my ID because "it's higher quality", and then I swapped it out with a selfie at the last minute and no one noticed.

Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR HAT WHERE IS YOUR HAT

I like you without your hat. Don't put too much effort into finding the hat.
Haha, I don't really wear it anymore. I never liked it either, I was just lazy and didn't want to worry about my hair. lol

Sirfetch’d

Sorry about my big scary eyes/hair...but enjoy my adorable little dachshund, Eevee. ♥

16m2hll.jpg

You two are giving Pepperton some competition for most adorable picture 2014. We need some more entries from both sides so get at it people!

Years
Given it's been a little while since i've posted in this thread, I figured let's do some now. This was a few weeks ago when I was at Six Flags Great Adventure.

This first one is in front of the fountain at the entrance:
Spoiler:

And this second one was taken by some girls that were outside while I was waiting for my friend in the john. This was taken in front of some trees and bushes.
Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
It's getting close to winter and close to time for me to cut off all my hair again, I'm starting to not be able to see again.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
The men||woman "like" ratio in this thread worries me a little.

I enjoy sweaters.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back