• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Hello, just when you least expect it!" (Photo Albums)

Years
I really did like the feature, because you could look back at the various stages of your journey. I just wish the pictures of the Pokemon themselves weren't quite as pixelated as they were, I think they could have used a different sprite or visual.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I loved taking pictures with Cameron. You can look back on the photos, remembering what your team was at certain points of the story. Three flaws:

1. You could not preview the photo before it was sent to your PC. I frequently found my small pokemon being overshadowed in the back behind my large pokemon.

2. If you take a photo at night, it's too hard to make out. Cameron needs the TM for Flash, haha.

3. There's no indicator whether or not you've already taken a photo with a particular Cameron.

The reason whyphoto-taking is the least exciting piece of news I've seen is because there's no proof that you'll be able to take photos with your pokemon. Being able to take a photo with just yourself and scenery is going to be very, very dull.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
I do not found him annoying,
it fact I'd actual like it if he appeared on all the place,
as in I don't have to wait him for certain days to show up to a certain location.

I like him because the photos he took contains precious memories of my Pokemon team,
for instance like a photo before the MooMoo Farm would remind me about my victory against Morty;
A photo with Prof. Oak would remind me when did I completed my Pokedex, etc...

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I always took a photo of my eevee team wherever Cameron was I also liked getting pictures with gym leaders it was a great feature IMO

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I found him a bit queer, prancing around like that.

Nevertheless, he did seem to bring justice to my Pokémon, though. I'll give him credit for that.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Anyway, I loved the idea of Cameron and having him take photos of your team as you progress throughout the game. My favourite aspect of the feature would be having the ability to look over the photos that you've got taken and seeing your team actually grow and evolve over time. I think it was a fantastic feature. The only drawback I felt there was was the limited number of photos one could keep; I would have loved for there to be more slots or even an unlimited amount!

Exactly this.

You essentially get a time lapse of your team with photos. (Provided you took pictures often)

Personally I loved this feature. And never had a problem modeling for Cammy.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I liked the photo-taking options as you get to view the progress you've made throughout your journey as to where you went, which Pokemon was in your party, how much they've grown, etc. I always imagined him to be somewhat like Nurse Joy - duplicates of him spread out throughout the region standing there patiently waiting for you to come by and offering their services. That's kinda creepy in a way! :O

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Although I get annoyed that Cameron is everywhere I go, I enjoy taking pictures to preserve the memories of the progress me and my Pokémon have made. (I'm making this sound really dramatic, aren't I)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I let him take my picture maybe once or twice before, but I've never really bothered to go on the PC just to view them. Haha. I didn't like the feature, to be honest. I found it to be quite redundant. It would've been much better if they allowed us to do something more advanced, such as making our own in-game videos~

Years
It's kinda fun, and that line is funny.

Especially nice for Nuzlockes to remember who you had and when.

Also, fun fact: according to Bulbapedia, since Cameron can show up at Mt. Silver, that means he might be a skilled trainer. :O

Back