• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

READ THIS IF YOU ARE A COOL KID

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
PC, what were some dumb things you did because you thought they were cool at the time? Do you think you might be doing anything now?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Exactly what maccrash said. My life is full of stupid ass decisions. In 8th grade I snorted some powder sugar, and then my sophomore year me and this one girl I liked were sitting in the band room and we started snorting pink lemonade. Shit fucking burns. Don't try it.

I could write a book about all of the stupid shit I've done that I thought was cool at the time only to realize sometimes seconds later that I'm a complete and total jackass.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
One time I sat in the middle of the street because it was normally deserted. My friends were watching. This was probably around 5th grade (2005-2006) and I'd never do such an idiotic thing again. I value my life too much to consider something ridiculous.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I think I didn't do enough of these things I should have done more stupidly cool things. I regret none of the things I did do, only the fact there aren't more of them.

My life is full of stupid ass decisions. In 8th grade I snorted some powder sugar, and then my sophomore year me and this one girl I liked were sitting in the band room and we started snorting pink lemonade. Shit fucking burns. Don't try it.
lmfao

LeahB

Le-ha88
Years
Only thing I can think of is when I was in my early teens, I called a radio station and read to them a fake Christmas list my cousin and I came up with that was filled with things like "a unicorn" and other nonsense. We hoped that it would be put on air and others could get a laugh out of it. It wasn't on air but I could hear the DJ tell someone else, "It was just some chick on amphetamines." before he hung the phone up. My cousin and I got a good kick out of it. I was called "Some chick on amphetamines" for a few weeks after that.

In 8th grade I snorted some powder sugar, and then my sophomore year me and this one girl I liked were sitting in the band room and we started snorting pink lemonade. **** ****ing burns. Don't try it.

Haha! That kinds brings me back... I remember kids doing things like that when I was in school. I think they mostly snorted pixy sticks. I was always too scared to do it myself 'cause I knew it'd burn but it was kinda funny to see others doing it.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Back in high school, I used to skip class all the time to hang out with friends. Messed up my grades, but that really hasn't held me back from what I want to do.

These days, I don't do anything cool. I work too much.

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
Joining Pokemon forums.

Not really anything now, I don't really give a shit what people think.

Kyoe

working on it
Years
One time I freeclimbed on a huge, sheer, rock cliff face... Yeah, in retrospect, not the brightest...
I was always doing crazy and stupid things like that, though. 'Everybody Get Dangerous' was practically my theme song, as a teenager. xD

NO SAFETY PADS WERE EVER PUT ON!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I can't remember anything dumb I did in my childhood. My parents were way too overprotective to let me do anything close to what some of the other kids were doing. I think the coolest thing I ever did was being the best tether ball player in my grade. Yeah, I was lame, haha.

Years
In Texas?

Smoking cigars, while drinking whiskey, wearing leather boots, and playing Texas Hold'em.

Don't do the cigars. I had a dry throat to begin with, and woke up with a green tongue, literally. The rest is harmless (more or less).

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Drinking twelve packs of Gordon Spaces in Junior High. Didn't get drunk, but the stomach aches were amazing when I did stuff like that. Oh and getting into fights for girls. I was the 100 kilo outlier, so it was always amazing to see the smirks and laughs die when the jocks went down like trees. :D

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
When I was maybe 5 I thought I would be cool by writing "BOOB" on my driveway in chalk in humongous letters. As if on cue, my mum rounded the bend down my street and I frantically scribbled out the last letter of it to spell "BOO." I then proceeded to try and scare her by going boo...

...I don't think she bought it.

Poki

Banned
Years
My dad brought a shit ton of Doritos packs from his work place and I decided to make the neighborhood kids fight for them. I also gave out dog biscuits to them, but mum saw me and I got grounded for a little while.

Ehh, who am I kidding? I'd do it again.

Years
My dad brought a shit ton of Doritos packs from his work place and I decided to make the neighborhood kids fight for them. I also gave out dog biscuits to them, but mum saw me and I got grounded for a little while.

Ehh, who am I kidding? I'd do it again.

Let me guess, they were "cool" ranch?

Back