• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
This hack is really amazing since this contains loads of new scripts.
I like them :)

P.S

When you finish this hack someone could probably correct the text bugs and make this 100% english: I think it's just me because I'm not an englishman but text looks funny to read since there are text errors everywhere...however it's easy to understand the story.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
Nice hack i like the hack verry much i go folowing this hack i think.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2011
I never hade a problem with the patch but wat i do have a broblem with is when u talk to lance your pokemon disapear leaving you with nothing to defend your self. other then that so fare its good keep it up...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Cool updates, Dante. I'm glad that you've actually took some of my suggestions in the Hack.

The last thing... can you change the Route's names
(Eg. Route 201---> Route 601, etc.)

And what about the Trainer Text?

It doesn't really matter if you don't.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
Awesome scripts and events best of luck to you my friend.

3374215513_e3b947309e_o.jpg

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
Years
Bravo on correcting the vast majority of the errors I pointed out...xD!
I do feel the need to bring one up again, however:

4. The policeman who tells you that you can't go into the forest(?) without a Pokemon continues to say so even after you've caught the Poochyena.
Your response to this was that the Policeman was not to let you pass until after a certain event occurred. While I do understand that, I was not pointing out the fact that he would not let you pass; I was trying to show you that what he said was an error. He shouldn't continue to say that he will not let you pass because you do not have a Pokemon. Upon catching your Poochyena, he should say something else.

Also, as for the grammatical errors, as I stated above I realize that English is not your first language. However, that is a monumental cop out for not taking the necessary steps to get them corrected. If you did not want to go through the trouble of correcting them yourself (which, having taken a foreign language myself, I can understand as it is not an easy undertaking), you could have found someone willing to correct them for you.

If you read the preceding messages you will understand that I have chosen to create two masculine Heros for this hack.
OH! I had no idea that both of the heroes were male. That makes a whole lot more sense, now...xD;
Although, I could have sworn I saw a female sprite on the North/South screen.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
This hack is really good, good luck with the rest of it.

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
Years
Hey Dante i never knew what you can do with an old and boring ruby-rom^^ Your Hack is really great! The tiles and the maps are amazing! I never seen a script like the gyarados-script! Great Work ;)

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
I voted for Pokemon Crono in the hack of the month april 09, since i think this hack is very good and it will be one of the best! :)

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Hey Dante how's the earthquake?
I support this and I'm glad you fixed the bugs...
I am fine but the earthquake has caused many disasters..
however thanks for your interest..

This hack is really amazing since this contains loads of new scripts.
I like them :)

P.S

When you finish this hack someone could probably correct the text bugs and make this 100% english: I think it's just me because I'm not an englishman but text looks funny to read since there are text errors everywhere...however it's easy to understand the story.
yeah sure..
no problem ;)

Nice hack i like the hack verry much i go folowing this hack i think.
thanks

Cool updates, Dante. I'm glad that you've actually took some of my suggestions in the Hack.

The last thing... can you change the Route's names
(Eg. Route 201---> Route 601, etc.)

And what about the Trainer Text?

It doesn't really matter if you don't.

yeah bro :)
ok, I will follow your suggestion

Awesome scripts and events best of luck to you my friend.

3374215513_e3b947309e_o.jpg
thanks

Bravo on correcting the vast majority of the errors I pointed out...xD!
I do feel the need to bring one up again, however:

Your response to this was that the Policeman was not to let you pass until after a certain event occurred. While I do understand that, I was not pointing out the fact that he would not let you pass; I was trying to show you that what he said was an error. He shouldn't continue to say that he will not let you pass because you do not have a Pokemon. Upon catching your Poochyena, he should say something else.

Also, as for the grammatical errors, as I stated above I realize that English is not your first language. However, that is a monumental cop out for not taking the necessary steps to get them corrected. If you did not want to go through the trouble of correcting them yourself (which, having taken a foreign language myself, I can understand as it is not an easy undertaking), you could have found someone willing to correct them for you.

OH! I had no idea that both of the heroes were male. That makes a whole lot more sense, now...xD;
Although, I could have sworn I saw a female sprite on the North/South screen.

This hack is really good, good luck with the rest of it.
^^
you are right, in the beta 1 there are still the hero female that must have changed, but I have not had time to do it.
However thanks.

Hey Dante i never knew what you can do with an old and boring ruby-rom^^ Your Hack is really great! The tiles and the maps are amazing! I never seen a script like the gyarados-script! Great Work ;)
thank you very much ^^

I voted for Pokemon Crono in the hack of the month april 09, since i think this hack is very good and it will be one of the best! :)
thank you for having voted my hack for the contest HOTM april 09.
I'm really happy to see that my hack has many supporters..
even if Cierra has used the ugliest images that were to disposition XD
however thank you ;)
========================================================
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!
the last novelties concern the graphic aspect of the hack..
before continuing to advance with the history I prefer to fixed some graphic details
among which the new small trees..
39534888.png

and the New Pokè Center!!
46640771.png

thanks to all those that support this hack
and what have voted it in the contest HOTW of April!
thanks!
soon new updates!!

Sumirelove

Lazy Arcanine
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 27, 2010
Hello, I just learned how to patch today and I have been having the problem with the white screen too. Could anyone who is able to play the game explain what they did (if that's not too much trouble)?

Anyway, the game looks fantastic Dante! I really hope I can play it soon, I love the story and the way it looks.

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
Hello, I just learned how to patch today and I have been having the problem with the white screen too. Could anyone who is able to play the game explain what they did (if that's not too much trouble)?

Anyway, the game looks fantastic Dante! I really hope I can play it soon, I love the story and the way it looks.

Same problems with mine T_T

Heizer

You are thinking of me
Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2009
Man i live this hack it looks cool as one of my favorites keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2009
scusamisono ankio italiano ma non so dove scaricare la rom con i bug eliminati non riesco ad andare avanti dato k il mio pokemon scomapreeeeeeeeee aiutooooooooooo

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
scusamisono ankio italiano ma non so dove scaricare la rom con i bug eliminati non riesco ad andare avanti dato k il mio pokemon scomapreeeeeeeeee aiutooooooooooo

Please, Mods have told you guys a lot times,
please translate your message to English if it's not English. (Try even if you don't know English)

Mods, here's your translation (Modified):

I do not know where to download the Rom with the bugs removed. And I cannot go further because my Poocheyena dissapeared.

Answer to this guy: Firstly, you cannot download the Rom.

You can only download the IPS Patch, which is you have to download
the Ruby Rom first. (Cannot provide you a link as it is against the Rules here.)

Sumirelove

Lazy Arcanine
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 27, 2010
If i upgrade my VBA to 1.8.0 will the save game files from my old VBA still work or not?

I would make another copy of the 1.8.0 VBA and keep the old VBA, just in case it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back