• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Opal

Would you like to be a Pokemon Designer or Spriter for Pokemon Opal?

• Designer, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 53 24.8%
  • Spriter, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 31 14.5%
  • Both! (Contact me)

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Nope!

Votes: 116 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
you got those ideas from me so it is technically my mind

Freak.. I never even told you that yet. We just talked about the ending but not where they were... :/
And hell no I didn't get it from you. I've kept it a secret in my mind for a loooong time. I might even make the tileset myself.. I dunno.

C0d3 br3ak3r

Pres. of Project Nightfall
Years
Oh... OK, just asking. I hope this works out well. I mean, it's the best thread about Pokemon RPGs I can think of. Most others have violence.-SKANA-
(thats my cell phone sig)

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Oh... OK, just asking. I hope this works out well. I mean, it's the best thread about Pokemon RPGs I can think of. Most others have violence.-SKANA-
(thats my cell phone sig)

...really?
Hehe, that's funny because you just happen to be POKEZUKOFIRE from HiatuWiki, who's stalking my messages and telling others about it. Don't try and cover it up, I know it's you. Best you quit it now before I ban your IP from HiatuWiki or something. It's harassment, pretty much. You DON'T stalk peoples messages, have a problem about it and tell SOMEONE ELSE about it.
And I've already talked to your friend about this. Just QUIT IT.
Really, I'm in no mood right now for you to be annoying me.

And as random as this is to everyone else who doesn't know what I'm talking about, it has nothing to do with you.

Kitsunez

Poke'mon Artist
Years
Ooh~ I didn't know there were things like this going through hiatu! I better pay closer attention, huh?

Well, I may not know what's going on, but I still have something to say. Stalking is wrong kids, people will start calling you a creeper~

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Will you kids please stop fighting and posting meaningless posts.
Get back on topic (which is the showcase of this game).
Cheers.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
What Progress has this game made thus far? I know it meets the requirements to be in the showcase but I think this game would benefit from being in the plot and story idea space. just my opinion

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Will you kids please stop fighting and posting meaningless posts.
Get back on topic (which is the showcase of this game).
Cheers.

Sorry neo... ^^"
Yes, some things happened somewhere else. it's settled now. Back to answering questions~~

What Progress has this game made thus far? I know it meets the requirements to be in the showcase but I think this game would benefit from being in the plot and story idea space. just my opinion

Well, I'll be planning the male and female figures soon. I barely draw people though...
We've got the plot and story over with.. it's really held between me and Freak.

Last edited:

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Sure you can i think kitsukitty posted the requirments sheet on some page see it then tell her

Years
  • Age 25
  • PA
  • Seen Oct 20, 2009
Hi, this sounds like a great project. I have not talent for music, drawing, spriting, or any of the things you listed above. I am however, great at making storys. Could I possibly help create the story line? PM me.

Years
  • Age 25
  • PA
  • Seen Oct 20, 2009
Oh, too bad I can't be a story-maker. I can make some cool digital music tho. Wait one sec, I am making an example right now.

EDIT: sorry, I can't get it working. I can't participate. :(

Last edited:

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Oh, too bad I can't be a story-maker. I can make some cool digital music tho. Wait one sec, I am making an example right now.

EDIT: sorry, I can't get it working. I can't participate. :(

oh geez, we've really been looking for music makers... :( We only have one, and he seems to be busy all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back