• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
This sounds great I would love to join
IGN:draskk1
Skype: live:docwader or just docwader cause Skype is weird

You're added to the whitelist! If you'd like to join the Skype chat, click here.

Likarus

Squirtle Lord
Years
Here's my details then.
Minecraft In-Game Name: Masked_L (i'll be switching back and forth from Masked_L to Likarus)
Skype Name: LikarusGaming (Thought, I won't be opening skype that much)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Here's my details then.
Minecraft In-Game Name: Masked_L (i'll be switching back and forth from Masked_L to Likarus)
Skype Name: LikarusGaming (Thought, I won't be opening skype that much)

Added! And again, link to the Skype group is here, if you'd like to join.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
You know that feeling when you mis-calculate how big one part of your castle is going to be, and realise just how much you screwed up? No? Well I have a lot of work to do now. I'm not breaking it or anything, I'll work around the error, but it's frustrating; it's made the walls a lot bigger than they would have been -sigh- It's going to take even longer now

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Aiden, your bowl is ridiculous (and I mean that in a good way) - I wouldn't even have the patience to build that in creative mode, lol.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I noticed a lot of things in my slums home missing today, as well as the bed in there and some decorations - they're not particularly valuable things, but still kind of inconsiderate to empty my furnaces of coal and iron, and take from my chests without asking. I know this is why we have plot protection and all so I can't complain too much, but just a heads up to anyone else who has chests outside of their protected plots, we might have a thief on the server.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Mine is weird, I have a chicken farm under my house (gonna be moved in the industry area soon) and its constantly feeding in cooked chicken, well, i checked on today, and a stack and 29 of it got turned into dirt lmao

dont worry, the issue has been fixed, but it was a weird thing lol

Circuit

Years
I noticed a lot of things in my slums home missing today, as well as the bed in there and some decorations - they're not particularly valuable things, but still kind of inconsiderate to empty my furnaces of coal and iron, and take from my chests without asking. I know this is why we have plot protection and all so I can't complain too much, but just a heads up to anyone else who has chests outside of their protected plots, we might have a thief on the server.

I'm going to openly admit that I scoured the empty slums - ones I knew for certain were going mostly unused - for waste blocks e.g. cobble, dirt etc. Things that have even a shred of value I left behind, but if anyone wants their blocks back, I will gladly give them back with extra compensation for the trouble and a full heartfelt apology for my disruption. I will say I didn't take anything like iron or coal, since I could buy both easily and don't have much use for either right now anyway.

Also, I'm willing to compensate anyone for anything missing that was unrelated to me double. I don't know why someone would have taken valuable or decorative stuff, but I'll get it back to you regardless.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I'm going to openly admit that I scoured the empty slums - ones I knew for certain were going mostly unused - for waste blocks e.g. cobble, dirt etc. Things that have even a shred of value I left behind, but if anyone wants their blocks back, I will gladly give them back with extra compensation for the trouble and a full heartfelt apology for my disruption. I will say I didn't take anything like iron or coal, since I could buy both easily and don't have much use for either right now anyway.

Also, I'm willing to compensate anyone for anything missing that was unrelated to me double. I don't know why someone would have taken valuable or decorative stuff, but I'll get it back to you regardless.

Do you still need the dirt and cobble, coz I have tons of them :P

Circuit

Years
Do you still need the dirt and cobble, coz I have tons of them :P

Yeah, I really do. I have a small mine but I'll always need more, and donations are always appreciated :3

I'm actually going to give something back to people who donate me significant amounts of stuff. So first I need to know the identity of the person that left the two double chests of stuff for me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024

I noticed the missing dirt and cobble before yesterday, but that I didn't really mind and didn't feel the need to say anything about, since it's just dirt and cobble. :P It was mainly the iron and coal that bugged me, as well as the griefing.

I'm not looking for compensation though (although Mage already replaced my stuff, so thanks :D) and of course I believe that you wouldn't take anything of value/destroy other people's things, just wanted to remind others to keep their stuff protected, if they don't want people messing around.

Circuit

Years

Wait I completely missed the griefing part there. That's going a little far.

I'll ask in future too, when I want to take something. It was a bit out of order on my part. Shan't happen again, especially with others running around stealing some stuff and griefing.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Hello! It's been a while since last time i went on PC's server (i think it was GT11) and it was only for a build tournament. I have had a hankering for survival lately, so i think this would be the best place to get in to it again. I am not white-listed, so:

Username: Blueredemption

i see the Skype is optional, so am going to hold off until i set up a new account. it's old and i don't really like the username that i can't seem to change xD. i'll throw it up here when i get around to making it.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Hello! It's been a while since last time i went on PC's server (i think it was GT11) and it was only for a build tournament. I have had a hankering for survival lately, so i think this would be the best place to get in to it again. I am not white-listed, so:

Username: Blueredemption

i see the Skype is optional, so am going to hold off until i set up a new account. it's old and i don't really like the username that i can't seem to change xD. i'll throw it up here when i get around to making it.

You've been added to the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back