• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Marth1

Legendary
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 15, 2008
Loto are you ready for our tourny challenge?

GG sorry about the connection but you were going to win anyways.

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
Years
I beat Marth1. I was sweeping him with lucario, I knew the rest of his team and there was nothing he could do and he DC'd.

k guess it was the connection then but he also agrees with me so it's my win gg's.

Marth1

Legendary
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 15, 2008
I beat Marth1. I was sweeping him with lucario, I knew the rest of his team and there was nothing he could do and he DC'd.

k guess it was the connection then but he also agrees with me so it's my win gg's.
There is just one question. Who told me your team? I never battled you before this.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
Years
I said I knew the rest of your team when the DC happened because of your switching mid battle not that I knew it before the battle. lol

Marth1

Legendary
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 15, 2008
I said I knew the rest of your team when the DC happened because of your switching mid battle not that I knew it before the battle. lol
Okay, just curious and you did happen to use a fire type pokemon when I always have been using a steel type always, but I believe you.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
Years
Well this has been my lead for a while, ask T_S or Zam or many others I've battled and they can confirm it.

Ársa

k.
Years
Yes, he surprised me with his "Fire" lead. We haven't battled in ages before that, but it definately was his lead when he battled me. (Didn't do too well though. :P)

~T_S

Years
Hmm, well I pm'd artful_one a few days ago now, but he hasn't responded yet, despite logging on the last 2 days. Might send another one soon. I just have a nasty feeling we won't be able to get anything done as the only time he seems to be logging on is like 3:00am my time. :(

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Hopefully it's O.K. but starmii3 and I are free on Saturday, so we were thinking of battling on that day. The results can come on the Saturday, not just before, right? As long as that's alright, we'll be sure to have our battle done by that nights end.

Oh and good job to Roboto and Loto for winning their first matches. ^_^

Years
Just to let you know artful_one has changed his nickname to El Supafly. Only found out by looking at the PM I sent him, and the username was different. Oh, and yes, still no reply from him yet. Lucky I hadn't deleted the messages in my outbox otherwise I wouldn't have a clue what his new nickname was. Nice of him to let us know =S

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2009
Just to let you know artful_one has changed his nickname to El Supafly. Only found out by looking at the PM I sent him, and the username was different. Oh, and yes, still no reply from him yet. Lucky I hadn't deleted the messages in my outbox otherwise I wouldn't have a clue what his new nickname was. Nice of him to let us know =S

Indeed I have changed my name to El Supafly. Sorry about not responding Swish. I haven't had time to go on and battle but if you are free later today I will be able to battle you. Cool?

Back