• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
5/10

Linkin Park's new music never impressed me.

I hadn't listened to this one in a while, but David Guetta does really good dance music.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
10/10 you just posted my favorite Linkin Park song.

BTW Lost In The Echo and Lies, Greed and Misery are my favorites off the new album.

Rate this song from Owl City's new album, which is a Japanese iTunes exclusive unfortunately.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
8/10 Overplayed as !@#$%, but I still like it for some reason. XD

One of the best songs ever made, if you ask me.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
...I swear to god, right after this vid got finish...I ate a cinnamon roll. Looks like the anime girls in the vid had plenty of those too. >_<

Soooo, I'm givin' it a 7/10, cuz I liked the techno beat. Plus there was enough Japanese cuteness to even make Kirby spit out whatever he sucked...Wait, what?! O_o

My go, check this one out. ^w^

...Lemme See. A personal favorite of mine. I be singing this all the time. LOL

No homo, but I just love to hear Usher sing in falsetto. Ehh...I usually don't have anything against rap; seriously, I'm into that too...but Rick Ross...His verse just messes this one up...straight up. But at least he sings the chorus; which is just. D': And that's once more after Rick Ross' part. LOL

Years
10/10

Oh god that's one of my faves :)

I'm posting this as a dedication to the now ex-mod Kaori. She will be dearly missed by all of PC.

Treecko

Years
9/10 never heard that one, but I quite liked it. And it's sad to see her go. She will be missed.

Another Coldplay song for Kaori and it has to be my favorite.

Treecko

Years
8/10 Not bad, but it sounds too much like "Burn It Down" in my opinion.

Just because Cosmotone reminded how awesome The Naked and Famous are. I see no problem with the "auto-tune" used cause it's not much. She can actually sing.

Years
8/10

I've heard this song before and they aren't that bad.

I shall now post one of my faves from that one era of music I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back