The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old June 15th, 2014, 02:52 PM
bruceman

Advertise here
I'm new here how do I download this game
Old June 16th, 2014, 12:58 PM
romal717

Never mind, figured out the problem, thanks

Last edited by romal717; July 5th, 2014 at 07:01 AM.
Old June 17th, 2014, 08:37 AM
jAvAcOlA

Is there any increase in difficulty in this?

Also, is it within the realm of possibility when making these hacks to simply have the item-trade evolutions such as Steelix, Scyther, etc, work by using the items such as metal coat work as an evolution stone of sorts? As in, you select the Metal Coat in your bag, click Use, click Onix in your party, and he begins evolving. This seems like it'd be the most logical, non game-changing way to do it, but I've never seen a single ROM hacker do it.

Last edited by jAvAcOlA; June 17th, 2014 at 01:58 PM.
Old June 25th, 2014, 07:08 AM
King_prym3

I have this rom on my PC but I can not find it for my ipad and when I do it won't let me put it in my gpsphone it just say chrome can not download this file can someone please help and can I find any other hacks that let you catch mew or mew two before beating the elite four?
Old June 27th, 2014, 11:57 AM
xboxmandude

Nature: Lonely
Why is gyrados a dragon type?
Also what item did you use for the land deed?
I used my ultra violet sav for fire red and the land deed is '????????' Item

Traded to emerald
Favourite pokemon game
Fire red.(Ultra violet) + emerald

Oh yeah I hate the newer gen..
Anything after gen 3 sucks
Old July 1st, 2014, 03:27 AM
joelpinho2000

I play a lot of pokemon, specially hacks but this one is the best of 'em all. I could not belliave when it was said thet it was possible to catch all of those pokemon. This hack looks like a game that is not a hack.
Old July 7th, 2014, 11:56 PM
Sickalex1743

Nature: Calm
So i kill mew any other place i can find one or should i restart?
P.S.Great Hack
The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death.
Old July 8th, 2014, 08:28 PM
Red7381

Nature: Serious
What happens after you beat the elite four and you don't have the version where you can skip the credits when the game resets? Playing on gba4ios and I don't think I can get the updated version where I can skip.
Old July 14th, 2014, 12:06 AM
MaelstromMaestro

I've found out a way to be able to properly use ingame saves on mobile emulators.
(I use MyBoy emulator running on android)

First, load a Clean FireRed rom on your chosen emulator. Start a new game then enter the names for yourself and your rival. When you are able to walk around, save before you do anything else.

After saving, goto where your ".sav" file is, (it should be in the folder where you loaded your rom) rename it to the same name as your UltraViolet rom.

e.g.

In my rom folder I have:

A gba file named Pokemon Ultra Violet.gba
A sav file named Pokemon Ultra Violet.sav

Then load your UltraViolet rom. Load the save and you should be in the exact same place where you saved with the exact same name you entered as of before.

You should be able to use the ingame saves after you've done all this.
Old July 15th, 2014, 06:48 AM
jAvAcOlA

Why can't I open this in advance map? It gives an invalid ROM message. I've tried a bunch of different versions of A-map and none work with this hack.
Old July 15th, 2014, 11:04 PM
MaelstromMaestro

Am I supposed to get a celebi from the egg in berry forest?

I got something stupid o.O
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here