• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
*grumbles at sig limits*

eh, batman, seen it a million times before 6.7/10

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
not bad, a little oddly placed, but it's pleasing to the eye 8.9/10

btw, I made my sig from scratch using sprites to mimic the scene ingame

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's big, which I personally don't like, and it's not exactly great quality. I also think it'd look better centered. But the banner itself isn't terrible. With a little work, it can be improved. Yay for optimism?

4/10

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
9 / 10
I heard it was a good movie, the only bad thing was the shooting. D:

Years
6/10 I can't wait to see the film, I have the feeling I ruined a bit with some of the characters in that though, I knew Scarecrow and Ra's Al Ghul made cameos but the appearance of Dent in that image will drive me crazy.

It's only text so not much to rate, but it's nicely laid out I suppose. I'm going to be mean and take a point off for ninja-ing me. 3/10

Honest

Hi!
Years
I have to ask, is that Gaga? Well, it's a good banner, the hands being out of focus is a nice touch. It isn't exactly balanced, though. The right hand is practically gone. The border is a decent touch though.

5.5/10

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
8 / 10
Cool. I like it, but I have no idea what MFZB stands for. xD

Years
4/10

The image is low quality, yellow doesn't really seem to go well with that colour scheme and the text seems a bit unbalanced. I'd try putting your pairs above the links and maybe using a smaller font size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back