• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat
This thread is a little hidey-hole for Wi-Fi traders to settle into after a hard day's trading. Pulled off a sweet deal today? Added a new Pokemon to your inventory? Whether you're looking for a place to talk to other Wi-Fi traders or need some help from the veteran traders, this is the thread for you.

Be sure to keep these rules in mind while you chat:
General PokéCommunity Rules apply.
Never insult another member.
Never put down another trade thread.
Please don't needlessly advertise your trade thread here.
Feel free to discuss anything!
Be nice, relax, and have fun!
whimsibb.gif
11.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I decided to start a new DCC since the last one was getting hit by double posting. ENJOY!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
YAY another thread to spam I mean another thread to talk about trade in cough

I'll start the topic with...
What are you IV breeding right now?​

please answer with good stuff so I can steal it from you

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm not IV breeding anything but I just IV bred a beautiful Klefki <3

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
FIRST PAGE YOU NEWBS!!

Currently breeding Sandstorm Vivillon again. Full Egg Moves.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Honestly I don't mind that we use this as a place to relax and talk about anything. As long as people CAN talk about trading here I don't mind it being a generalish DCC for us. What do y'all think?

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
YAY another thread to spam I mean another thread to talk about trade in cough

I'll start the topic with...
What are you IV breeding right now?​

please answer with good stuff so I can steal it from you

I'm not IV breeding anything, I had Griff IV breed me my current shiny project though! :D 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Scraggy with Fake Out + Drain Punch

Years
Oh hey I gotta post on the first page! That's something to look back on.

Anyways, let me just say that I'm thrilled with the valentine's shiny Mawile I got from Lilith. It is so gorgeous and I'm glad I nabbed one. So many nicely IVed babies I gotta raise. <3

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Honestly I don't mind that we use this as a place to relax and talk about anything. As long as people CAN talk about trading here I don't mind it being a generalish DCC for us. What do y'all think?

I always thought that's what it should be. That's how I use it but sometimes a RUDE moderator comes in to ruin it!! :)

I obviously talk about trading but I use this thread to talk to my favorite community on PC about anything. This is where my friends are, I want to talk about anything/everything here.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I want to do a Combee in a Sport Ball... but I just bred four 12.5% females in a row yesterday and today, I think I'll do some easier 50% and above ones for a little bit >.<

I don't IV breed enough D:

Should I increase the size of my font from 2 to 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back