• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I had half a roll at work today. For lunch, I got them to make me a grilled chicken sandwich...comes with bacon, provolone cheese, and mushrooms, but they forgot the mushrooms sadly...when it comes to employees eating, they don't really care for us lol. It was still pretty good though. Then I had some sour patch kids on my break and another roll during dinner service. Basically I had no dinner and I'm hungry.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I made sausage, but I didn't cook them all the way so I only ate 1. :(
And a popsicle, and that's about it. I'm happy though because mom's making Ziti for dinner! :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
French Toast for a nice and large breakfast, and a Grilled Cheese w/ Bacon & Grilled Onions Sandwich for lunch. Not super fancy per say, but good, regardless.

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
I had some yogurt for breakfast and a turkey and cheese sandwich for lunch. Then I ate mac and cheese I made myself for dinner. <3

Years
For lunch I made some soy-sauce fried rice and this interesting flavour combo. I stir-fried yesterday's leftovers with a tamarind chutney. And then at the last moment I decided to add in some soft brie cheese. I think I was going for Indian. Turns out the pungent funk of the brie contrasts pretty uniquely with the sharp sour and spiciness of tamarind. The brie also coats all the stirfry ingredients, so it's adds an interesting thickening to the tamarind sauce.

I also had this lovely organic chicken with dates. Meat with sweet fruit is always a good combination =D The chicken was simmered for a while, so all its juices and oils came out and it just coats over your mouth mmmm

Years
breakfast - 2 bananas and some kind of flake based cereal which contained freeze dried strawberries, raspberries and cherries (I don't have cereal with milk for some weird reason).

lunch - two veggie burgers in a sandwich with some cucumber and hp sauce.

dinner - fajitas and another banana.

I just ate a peanut butter sandwich and 2 satsumas.

Years
Had Italian gnocchi for the first time. Really tasty! :D Though I've been craving salmon lately so might look into making that sometime soon.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I ate two Resses' Cup that my friend got me while on vacation. Then later on I ate two pieces of toast with peanut butter and organic honey. It was delicious! :D

Aw salmon sounds good, but tilapia sounds even better.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't like eating as soon as I get up, so as of now, nothing.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I had a chicken, lettuce, bacon and sweetcorn (CLBS) wholemeal sandwich with some tortilas with a sour cream and chive dip.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've been at work almost all day, so everything I've had was there, haha. I had two rolls in the morning, an AMAZING bacon cheeseburger and a cup of fruit for lunch, and I didn't really have a dinner, but I brought home some leftovers and snacked on fried okra and figs.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm eating old cereal that tastes pretty gross. But I don't feel like cooking and I think it's still edible, so whatever.

Back