The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 23rd, 2013, 04:20 PM
Kaizaer Dragonovian
Kaizaer Dragonovian

Nature: Calm
My pick would be Noivern. HE IS A DISGRACE TO DRAGON TYPE POKEMON!!! I hope he never becomes popular. My second pick is Sylveon which debuted the fairy type. I friggen hate you sylveon
Old November 28th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Airhead
Drop dead gorgeous

Nature: Brave
They aren't that bad, are they? Not as bad as Druddigon and Dedenne, surely? And Dedenne is pretty cute, considering. O.O

I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin

Old December 7th, 2013, 10:32 AM
AmourPearlShipper
If we're feeling thirsty, it's vodka for all!

I absolutely detest Genesect's design. It reminds me of those robotic buzzes from Donkey Kong Country 3, which is the reason I don't like this game as much as the other two.
Other notable ugly Pokemon include (in my opinion) Oshawott, Conkeldurr, Druddigon, the genie trio, Zygarde (what is that pokemon supposed to be?!) and Trevenant.
"Billy Mays here with a limited time offer; our brand new product for the RU tier. Combining the incredible defensive capabilities of the Steel-type and Eviolite, Metang will make a splash hit for all those watching at home. For just the cost of one teamslot, you can get your own Metang today, as well a beautiful Eviolite stone that can be used as a gift, or a Cell Battery to make sure your Metang doesn't run out of juice! But that's not all! Call now and we will add an extra Stealth Rock to your order! This decorative piece is perfect for filling your Stealth Rock needs! Use it wisely though, because setting up Stealth Rock turns Metang from nearly worthless to completely worthless for the rest of the match. Thankfully, Metang comes with a built-in self-destruct button that allows it to make the most of its short battery life. Get yours today for not three teamslots, not even two--call now and get our limited edition Metang at the price of only a single teamslot! You will not get this offer anywhere else, or you get your money back guaranteed! Results may vary.

<TLCNU> Escavalier literally is 2HKOed by Stoutland Fire Fang, Metang was undoubtedly the much better choice."
SuperSkarmory | Serebii

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links