• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Regal

How does the Plot sound so far?

• This is an Awsome plot!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • The plot is decent

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't like the plot

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
Capacity on my computer?
My friends have named my computer the "Radiation King", and have slapped radiation stickers all over it -_-.
I could go into detail on its system specs and stuff, but it's of no importance.
If anything, my computer is too powerful for the game, ceasing it's function. Computers powerful enough CAN do that. Like mine, for example. I suppose I should take it as a compliment, though.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
wtf? no computer can be powerful enough to the point where it gets so powerful that enters a vortex and goes back so that it can't even run the game, it is probably something with your windows settings :\ (and believe me, I know people with really powerful computers and they DON'T do that)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
please don't spam up my thread, I know you are trying to help dark dragon, but you should of PMed that message...

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
No, I'm quite serious, my computer IS a powerhouse.
Of course, it's a thousand-years old compared to my friends PC.
It's got 14 cd drives! 14! WTF?

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
Years
Why do you need 14 cd drives 0.o???

Anyways about the game. It also crashed when I had entered my name.
I will post the error that I get in a sec...

Ah... here it is:

??????????? NoMethodError ???????????

Undefined method 'location='for #<Pkmn:0x45a3f58>

I hope you know what that means and that you can fix it.
Also a couple of other things I would like to mention.

First: at the titlescreen when you chose New game and End you hear that level up sound every time you press up or down.

Second: When the Aqua admin walks up when it talks about his home and such it walks a couple seconds later to the boat even if you still have the same message.
You should put a wait command between the lines that the female says and when he is about to move so that the message will show up a bit later.

Third: when you press the enter button while the female Aqua admin talks en forth she will show up while you talk with the prof. She appears in the upperleft corner.

Fourth: When I try to input more then 7 letters in the name system I get an error that he can't find an audio file named:
File Audio/SE/004-System04 was not found. Then it shuts down.

Fifth: there are also some spelling errors which I think you already have noticed (Like "Glade" when the prof talks and "Pokmon" which you see three times in the intro with the prof.).

Hope this helps you.
And good luck with the rest of the game.

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
Well, my friend usually burns 200 copies of CD's/DVD's for mass-production forms, requested by other small-time companies.
If I take a picture of it, I'll be sure to put it up somewhere. Always good for a laugh.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Would you P-L-E-A-S-E stop spamming dark quill, One more and I'll report you!!

--Update--
ok artists, new mission!!
I need:

- lance OW & TS
start:
lanceowstart3yi.png

- Ash(2nd gen) OW & TS
- Pikachu OW
I made one:
pikarevamp1tr.png

- Dragonite OW
- Groudon & Kyogre OW

All of the ow's must be complete, with them at least facing four directions.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
they wouldn't load, no biggie, Since it's spriters reasource I probably have them, thx for the help!

OT:O no friends!! try and re-think that man, we're all your friends at PC!

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
When I run the demo, I get to where I enter my name. I press enter once I type it in, then it exits the game. D:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
please don't double post, you can just edit the first post, And yes, I am currently trying to fix this, but I have limited computer time and it's hard to fit it in...(-.-) anyway, I try to fix it soon.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
Years
Couple small notes (not sure if mentioned yet):
1. Colons ( : ) aren't during dialogue between people, easier to read than like "AdminInsert text."
2. The professor says "Glade to meet you", should be Glad.
3. After I enter my name the game exits.

1 and 2 are nothing, I see the above poster mentioned 3 so no biggie :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
ok, by the time people read this, the demo will be fixed and up in close to five minites, you can download on the first page, also artists:
--Update--
ok artists, new mission!!
I need:

- lance OW & TS
start:
- Ash(2nd gen) OW & TS
- Pikachu OW
- Dragonite OW
- Groudon & Kyogre OW

EDIT: 1.6 is up, plz report any new errors, TY

as a bonus, here is some more info, important character list(subject to change):
-You
-Prof. Bonsai
-Oran
-Shelly
-Juan
-iron-masked maruder
-Annie
-Oakley
-Lance
-Ash
-Julius
-Sea-Boy(never says real name)
-Giovanni(not head of team rocket o_O)

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
I still have it exit after I enter my name.

Something like "Unable to find 'location="

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
wait, how did you fix it? I made it so it was just the game, oh wait, NVM, I know how, but it works fine when I play it *plays again* It works fine for me... well I'll re upload it and see if anything changes...

EDIT: I have posted it, Plz tell me if you can go further thank you.

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
List of Bugs:

- Gamecube ends game
- Moving may sometimes catch and screen will not move with the sprite (Mainly when entering new area)
- Reading sign in first town ends game
- PC in town NE of start freezes if I walk into the counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back