• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2009] Pokémon: Azure Horizons

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Finally got the OWs for the heroine inserted, here it is.

Spoiler:

Screenshots are updated on the first page.

Last edited:

School days again...
Years
Finally got the OWs for the heroine inserted, here it is.

Spoiler:

Screenshots are updated on the first page.

Nice OW! If I will play this, I'll choose the girl! The hair is so nice, specially the bangs and the hair color. I'm starting to like this hack! Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2010
I cannot get the download to work. It simply opens a blank page. Any help? I doubt it since the most recent post is several months old.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
Years
And to think this hack wouldn't amaze me even more than it did before, congratulations for everything! I also thank you for putting so much effort on the hack, it really shows the great potential you have.

momoc

Freshmon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 21, 2010
your style of presenting this was amazing. love blue.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2010
This hack is amazing O.O. I'm not a hacker myself, so I don't know much about how it's made but for what it's worth, the beta was a great length and fun to play too.
The only thing I might find sad is if when applying the new beta i lose my current team D:.
Keep the good work up ^_^.

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2013
Great hack man. Lost to Jay on a critical hit OHKO. That is probably the most frustrating way to lose.

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2010
I cannot get the download to work. It simply opens a blank page. Any help? I doubt it since the most recent post is several months old.

What are you talking about? The post before yours was only a day old :/

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been kinda busy. Anyway I've been working on the hack a lot recently and I'm starting to finish up the Team Tundra events that take place before the 3rd badge. I'd also like to say that I would like to release Beta 2 soon, probably within the next two weeks but I'm not making any guarantees. If that happens though, it'll go up to the 4th Gym.

I've also redesigned a couple of outdated maps since I wasn't really happy with the mapping. Both Morphic Tunnel and Scarlet Town have gotten a redesign. Pokémon in Morphic Tunnel has been edited significantly as well. Also, the events in the beginning of the game have been changed a little.

Spoiler:

If anyone hasn't known yet the 3rd Gym Leader of the game is Katie of Dordoran City. She trains Electric type Pokémon. You can battle her once you've cleared Team Tundra from Dordoran Sewers.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
great hack ...,in general i like how you make it simple and brilliant.
Can I ask are you using Heargold and Soulsilver sprite for all sprite or some sprite.

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2010
The story seems a bit see-through, doesn't it?
Is your brother the leader of this notorious gang that's causing havoc?
You don't have to answer, but if it is, you may have to rethink the story a bit.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Is your brother the leader of this notorious gang that's causing havoc?
You don't have to answer, but if it is, you may have to rethink the story a bit.
Um, no he isn't.
Your brother really doesn't have anything to do with the plot line really. I have no clue where you got that idea...

Back