• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Lets see, what i can do, i can make a adamant bagon no problme but i do not have dragon dance, i think i can get it though :)

treeko should be easy peasy

same with squirtle

humm and i have to see if i got curse :) just check back to see if your request is done :)

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
yha that is a easy one xD you just need eggs? not hatched?

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Yes please. Doesn't bother me what moves they have(though would be nice with powerful ones lol) and I don't care for nature just wanting the eggs unhatched. I don't really have much to offer though. Is there anything in particular you want? I'm currently on platinum with only access as far as Pastoria town. But after I get the eggs I want I'm restarting.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
nothing i want, okay i am in a trade right now after that give me about ten mins ill be done :)

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Cool. Thanks for this. I'll send you a Bagon, a Ralts(lv 35) a Gible, a couple of Eevees(lv 1) and um...well whatever else I'll need to send lol. my FC is 4340 1395 6394.
Just curious but would I be able to get like two of each? I want to help out my cousin as well.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
two of eaach? sure no problem it will take longer though, and don't worry about what to send, just any thing id fine :)

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Cool. Thanks for this. My cousin and I are gunna be so happy lol. Too bad legendaries( besides Manaphy) can't breed. Oh and could I also get one of each of the following? Turtwig and Chikorita? I have one of each myself but want some for my cousin

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
sure thats no problem xD ill post again or someting twhen they are all ready :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Lets see, what i can do, i can make a adamant bagon no problme but i do not have dragon dance, i think i can get it though :)

treeko should be easy peasy

same with squirtle

humm and i have to see if i got curse :) just check back to see if your request is done :)

P.S. i don't care about natures so feel free to get me some female ones infact i'd prefer that since i'm a girl o.O

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
and i am sending you pokes in sets of five okay?

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
oh okay kazu that makes my liek so much easier! i can have most of those ready soon i just have to figure out how i am gonna get a snorlax with curse xD all the reast are easy then :)

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Um I'll repost my order ^^' been change in some plans as a friends game has become corrupted.
Two of each of:
Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, totodile, Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic.
One of each of these:
Chikorita, Piplup, Turtwig.

Sorry if this is inconvenient. Also could you send it in like groups? just so we can tell which egg is which lol. Thanks greatly ^^

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
alpha the first set will have the fallowing eggs :
charmander x2
treeko x2
turtwig x1 okay?

good question valor, let me think ill get back to you okay? because i can not really remember xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
oh okay kazu that makes my liek so much easier! i can have most of those ready soon i just have to figure out how i am gonna get a snorlax with curse xD all the reast are easy then :)
oh that's easy slowbro or torterra :) I thought you'd have trouble with treeko though since I don't know how to get it to learn Crunch

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
well i had to get another pokemon sorry alpha, and i alreadt forgot o.o i know i am a loser but this is how i think it will go:
charmander
turtwig
treeko x2

no that should be easy xD humm looks like i need a slobro or torterra with crunch xD ill fiddle around withthat today

i think i need to takle a break from the comp for a while o.o but ill go to wifi every time i have another sete for you alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back