• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starlite League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Kite looked around the lab.

"He, your pretty strong, mind if you be my travelling buddy?" Kite asked. but he was looking at Miyu Yamada, a strong trainer and she was very cute too.

He looked around the lab.

"I'm going for a walk." Kite looked out, only to see his best friend Cakos Kamaya.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Lily's legs pounded the asphalt of Littleroot Town's narrow streets as she ran, a houndour easily keeping up with her. She almost flew, her combat boots barely touching the ground, a black messenger bag bumping against her left thigh. Normally impeccably punctual, the seventeen-year-old was now forced to sprint, late for the meeting at Prof. Birch's lab. The power had gone out during the night, resetting the alarm clock at the pok?center. She had awoke much later than intended, but fortunately the laboratory was the largest building in town and therefore easy to locate.
She stopped, panting, at the doors and ran a hand through her tangled lilac hair, glancing down to make sure Malaclypse was there.
"C'mon already," he barked. "They've probably came and went by now."
"Shut up," she snapped, irritably. She opened the door and stepped inside.

There were four kids, three girls and a boy, in the lab already. By the way everyone was standing around, she surmised a pok?mon battle had just taken place. Professor Birch looked at her.
"Oh! You must be Lillith, correct?"
Lily nodded, looking around. She was taller than most of the kids, and definitely second oldest next to the professor. Oh well...she'd been expecting that.
"Great," said Birch, beaming at her. "Just a few more trainers, and then we'll start!"

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Kite looked at the girl, she was very tall.

"I bet you a million that your 17 years old." Kite said.

Lily looked at Kite, amazed.

Kite looked back at Miyu. Not taking his eyes off her.

then a loud boom was heard.

Team ROCKET was born again?

Kite took fast actions, and stood in front of Miyu, protecting her.

"Umm? I'm not stupid you know..." Miyu said, throwing out her pokeball.

Aiponm sprang off it's trainers body, slapping the enemys Poocheyna

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Miyu looked at the Pokeball in her hand. Torchic was such a strong fighter. She smiled lovingly at the Pokeball. She also glanced at Kenny, he seemed to be much more experienced as her... I should become more stronger. She reminded herself.
"He, your pretty strong, mind if you become my travelling buddy?" a guy asked her.
Miyu opened her mouth to reply, but strangly the guy, after asking her walked out the door.
Miyu shrugged. Maybe he was just kidding around... she thought, a little sad.

She walked over to the girl who just entered.
"Ummm...Hi! My name is Miyu Yamada, what about you?"

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
"Hey, I guess I do need a traveling buddy." I replied with a smile.
It wasn't that I was happy to be Kite's partner, it's just that he was kind of drooling over Miyu.
"Hey! I'm over here!" I shouted, snapping my fingers.
Kite quickly reacted, dazed.
"Cool, we're still expecting someone though..." Kite said.
"Oh, yeah. I remember that dragon fanatic." Lily said.
Everyone got into groups and chatted about various subjects. Everyone except me.
I just looked out the window.
"Too many clouds" I thought.
"It's probably going to rain" Kite said.
I just noticed he was next to me.
"I see you're not drooling over that Yamada girl anymore." I s******ed.
"I..uhh..." Kite was lost for words.
But none the less we still enjoyed a good laugh.

ps people am i the only one who proofreads?! sorry, its just im not very good with spelling errors. yeah, im a nerd.

EDIT: the stupid computer thought i was saying a bad word so pay no attention to the stars. god, this is like that japanese thing that happened a while back...

Years
"So now what?" Rose muttered, looking around. Her pokeball started moving excitedly by her side.
"Heh, guess Charmander wants to join in the fun as well," she said, and released her pokemon. The fire pokemon smiled excitedly seeing all the people. "Char char!"

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
THIS JUST IN

Because of anna's sudden leave of absence miyu chan will be i-fox's rival
and dizzy will replace anna's place in the traveling buddy's threesome.
now ill continue.

Kite went over to Miyu to try to flirt some more.
I on the other hand went out some air. I sighed.
"How could I have tied with a baby torchic."
Skarr could sense my trouble.
"At least I know I've got you." I said with a smile.
"Zan, Zan" Skarr growled happily.
"Can everyone come in!" called Prof. Birch "It's starting to rain!"
He was right. It would've been quite tranquil if Charmander hadn't been running around in fear of the rain. Everyone (even me) enjoyed a laugh at the cute little Charmander.

Years
"Char char char!" yelled Charmander, running inside. Rose picked him as soon as they were inside, wiping off where he had gotten rained on on the head.
"You okay there?" she asked him.
"Charmander..." he whined, then snuggled up in her arms.
Rose smiled, and waited for the others to get in.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Kite jumped onto the couch, pulling his hat forward sheding his eyes as he enjoyed a quick nap.

soon after kite looked out of the window, and saw a pokemon that he had never seen before, it looked like a raindrop. He pulled out his pokedex, poijting the infrared port at the pokemon.

Castform-This pokemon changes appearences according to the weather situation

"Bircvh Birch! I think I found a pokemon!" Kite said.
"Double slap!" Kite commanded.

"POkeball go!" Kite threw the pokeball. and within seconds the pokemon was caught.

"Here you go Birch. I caught it for you to study."

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
"Birch! Birch! I think I found a Pokemon!" Kite said.
Miyu rushed over. "Where?"
Kite pointed outside the window.
"Right there, the thing that looks like a raindrop." he said to her.
"Ohh..." she looked at it, and pulled out her pokedex too.
"It reminds me of Ditto." she commented.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
"Remember Jeffrey's Castform?" I asked Skarr.
"ZAAN." It chuckled.
You see Jeffrey was this bully from HIPA who caught a castform. In gym class he went goofing off with it in sunny weather. Castform of course changed shape, Jeffrey ordered it to Weather Ball a baby Zigzagoon. The Zigzagoon naturally used Sand Attack against Castform, Castform couldn't see and fired it's weather ball at Jeffrey! He suffered 3rd Degree Burns on his face and stayed in the infirmary for the rest of the semester.
"Serves him right, don't you agree?" I asked.
"Zan." Skarr nodded.

The sun came out of the clouds and Castform began to change shape. Skarr and I exchanged goofy looks and burst out laughing. Lily spotted us and shook her head.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
"Wow!" Kite said amazed, starring at the amazing pokemon. He threw a few ice cubs own gently, the Ice form of Castform appeared.

All the trainers crowded around Prof Birch, trying to snatch Castform that was settled in Birch's pal.

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
Years
Okay, here's my first appearance...

Deep in the middle of the ocean (I don't care where that is), the SS Aqua's first trip to Hoenn is taking place. Aboard the ship is a kid named Tony, who had been the Johto League Champ for a very short while (imagine me as Gary the Gymleader in G/S/C).

"Well Raichu, this is it... The first time we are going to challenge a newer League!!!" Tony says.
"Rai!!!" replies his Raichu.
"I'm kinda sad to leave my other Pokemon at home with Mom... but I still have you, Pidgeot, Charizard and Ferligator! We'll catch some more friends at Hoenn... as soon as I catch that one outside!!!"
Yes, there was a small flying Pokemon outside the window. It looked like a seagull.
"What is it?" Tony asked with his Pokedex in his hand.
"Wingull, the seagull Pokemon. Has a bad weakness to Electric types due to its flying and water mix types but is ideal for other types."
"Alright! My fist Hoenn capture! I'm sure this ain't around Johto!"
Tony was on the deck with his pokemon in a flash. There was a herd of Wingull on the ship, and many trainers were catching them.
"I'd better hurry before all of them are captured. Raichu go! Attack that male on right there!" Tony pointed to one which was just flying in the side of the ship. "Thunder bolt!!!"
Raichu's thunder bolt got the Wingull very weak and it's eyes were like this- @_@
It flew down and landed softly on the deck. "Ultra Ball, go!!!"
The ball released by Tony hit the Wingull, sucked it inside and came back to Tony's hand.
"Another cool catch for Tony!!! Johto's former champion!!! Glad I bought some Ultra Balls before I boarded the ship!" "Raichuuuu!!!"

Sometime later, while Tony was at the ship's Pokemon Center to heal his Wingull, the P.A. announced that the ship would be docking in Petalburg's new seaport.
"Well, guys! It's time to rock! We'll hit the first gym we see!!!" Tony said.
"Rai!" "Chaar!" "Pidgeeeeot!" "Frrr" "Gullll!!!"

Well, that's my first appearance! Toldja it'll be big!

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
welcome "tony".
and it's a flock of wingull not a herd.

ill continue:

Everyone crowded around that Castform so I decided to take a peak. Kite kept on manipulating its shape.
"Wow!" everyone said in unison.
"Hmmm... Interesting." said Prof. Birch.
"What is it professor?" Kite asked eagerly "Is it something about my Castform?"
"No" he replied "I suddenly have a craving for ramen noodles."
The professor ran off into the kitchen.
Everyone did that thing where they fall over when someone does something stupid, (let's just refer to this as a fall over).

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
--Note--
The anime "fall-over" is called a face-fault, everyone. ^_^
--End Note--

Lily stood back from the new trainers as they clustered around the shape-shifting pok?mon. She had been confused and intrigued the first time she'd seen a castform, but that was a while ago. Now it was just the same old thing.
Her stomach rumbled when she heard the Professor mention ramen noodles, reminding her that she hadn't eaten breakfast. She sat down on one of the couches and fished around in her messenger bag, eventually extracting a granola bar, which she quickly wolfed down. Malaclypse, already surly after being in the rain, growled.
"Hey, don't I get something?"
"Umm..." Lily checked her bag, moving the contents around. "I think we're out..."
The houndour somehow managed to look angry and dejected at the same time.
Lily sighed. "Alright, guard my bag, I'll ask the professor if he's got anything..."
She walked into the back of the lab, her boots thudding on the tile floors. She found Birch hovering over a boiling pot, presumably of ramen.
"Hey...professor?"
"Hmm? Oh, Lillith! What can I do for you?" the big man smiled kindly.
"Um, my houndour is really hungry...do you have any pok?chow around?"
"Of course! Only the best," he said with a wink, extracting a bag of canine 'chow and a bowl from a cupboard. He filled the blue dog dish with a generous amount of the kibble-like pok?mon food before passing it to Lily.
"Wow, thanks...and, um..."
"You're hungry as well?"
"Yeah, how--?"
"I've never met a trainer who wasn't hungry. I'll bring you some ramen when it's done," said the professor, grinning.
Lily smiled a bit. "Thanks so much."

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
thank u for correcting me keleri.

Lillith had run off towards the Professor with her houndour.
"I'm getting bored of this." I said, annoyed.
"Really?" asked Miyu. "Well this Castform is so cute!"
*hugs castform*
Kite had a jealous look on his face and I couldn't help chuckling.
Rose smacked Kite on the back of the head, obviously annoyed by Kite.
(sorta like Misty does to Brock)
Castform desperately tried waking up it's trainer who had the traditional "KO-ed eyes".
"Man, where are the others?" asked Rose.
"Who knows?" I replied with a shrugg.
It seemed I wasn't such a loner after all.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
Originally Posted by PokeMaster3000
Okay people!!! My exams are over!!! I'll play now!!!
G-LANCE can throw as much as confetti as he wants now!!!
YAY!

PS- I'll write my next RP scene later, first I gotta go play!

*Angels sing hallelujah*
*I throw exploding confetti*

HA! Take that martians... Oh sorry, wrong rp...heh heh :nervous:

anyway congrats to pm3000 on his exams finishing.
*throws regular confetti*

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Kite also hadn't eaten anything, just a piece of toast for breakfast.

He pulled a water proof jersey thingy over him, covered his head with the hood and rode over to his house as quick as possible. 5 minutes later, he was back with a pot of rice and some chinese vegetables and some steamed fish for the group. He also threw in a few microwavable dim sum in a thermos flask.

"My mum is chinese, making me chinese and japanese. and here, a chinese meal for you people."

Miyu looked at kite.

"Um... it's only lunch time?" she said.

"The dim sum is like lunch... we\'ve got tons of rice here." Kite replied.

soon everyone had a bowl of rice, Kite eating alot of it, and getting the dim sum randomly off the wood steamer stuff.

"I think you ate all the siu mei..." Miyu said, pointing to a dim sum that was wrapped with flour? and stuff with pork.

"Oh! so these are called siu mei!" the group called.

"ok..." kite began to wolf down his rice, soon he had his belly stuffed, Castform who liked Miyu rather alot floated towards her and played.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
I slowly ate (something i seldom do irl lol) the food Kite's mom had made.
It was delicous!
Skarr seemed to like it too, even though his normal diet consisted of Poke Chow.
Kite's Castform moved playfully around Miyu, it had obviously inherited its trainer's interest in Miyu...
"Castform" it laughed.
Miyu tickled it some more, and Torchic joined in the fun.
Pretty soon everyone let their Pokemon out to play.
Skarr looked at me with "puppy-dog" eyes.
"Go ahead." I said.
"Zan!" it replied happily.
All of the Pokemon had great fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back