• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

summarize^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Some unknown person: hey look everyone! Another cheesy thread by Teara!
*eveyone gets weapons and goes to look*
Things seemed to be dying a little so I decided to start a new thread. Look at the person above you...seem em? Good, now summarize that person in a few words. Confused? Hey me too, we must be related!JK
Anyways, don't say anything that is unapropriate or down putting...because than I'll feel bad about putting this thread up. No this is not ment to be just like the chat about the one above thread ;)
P.S. U don't have to start with me, the first person to respond can summarize them selves to start things off...if U want. :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Kind of like this, isn?t it? If you think it?s different go ahead and explain to me how, as I?m unclear. Either way, it seems to be a game so?

Teara

Years
0.0 opps...I haven't looked in that thread for a long time. I was thinking that was something totally differant. My bad, if this needs to be shut down I don't mind.
Sorry bout that.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
No no, if you feel this concept is different from ^The One Above, by all means go ahead. ^_^;

Teara

Years
It's pretty much the same really. My mind just stops working when I'm board I guess *_*

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Lol, well how bout you do an example on me just to be sure? ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back