• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM ANBUJA NEEDS YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
okay
first off all those default buildings dont look nice you cant make them longer like that

They can, actually, as they're used as various checkpoint stations throughout the games. [Best example being Saffron City]

But if you're talking about the default houses, yes, they too can be expanded. That's what the windows are for.

second the map is waaayyy too big for a town

No, quite frankly it isn't, I used the basic numbers of Saffron City + about 5 or 10 on each side, and didn't waste the space with trees on the borders.

third i simply hate those brown buildings with the grey roof and they are too thin

Not entirely sure which buildings you're referring to here, but I'll assume the standard buildings with the Grey roof. I personally don't think they're too thin, but it's a matter of opinion here.

but i like the layoutit could use less straight roads but its a decent map

Why thank you :) I might consider moving the roads around a bit.

Thanks for the input :) Much appreciated.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
those chackpoints i hate them i ripped better ones from hgss ill post them soon okay?
ive fixed it .....but i still think its bad.......

Attachments

• herobattle.png
    herobattle.png
    1,015 bytes · Views: 34

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
http://img829.imageshack.us/f/town1.jpg
Would anyone care to rate this map for me?

@Bloody: I'm ready for a project whenever you're ready to give one.
@R0bert: That's not that bad :) I rather like it. Although the shoulder strap could be a bit better...
well if you look nearer on it the map have some errors like for example the big yellow one the widows arent placed right and the little gray houses dont look good with the doors on other places, the signs is blue should have othe colour, and in so an big city without at least an gym and a big building like that one in ruby at the first gym (forget the english city name , know more the german names) it dont look without one let me say unique(or diferrent from the others) but if you would use that rom base that im making im sure it would look better and yeah for the post of r0bert i saw bigger citys i had made one 99x75 in the header of advance map but still it looks good

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
well if you look nearer on it the map have some errors like for example the big yellow one the widows arent placed right and the little gray houses dont look good with the doors on other places

Yellow buildings: I don't see the problem with the windows as they blend naturally; the spacing is a tad off, I agree, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Grey Houses: I don't see the problem with the doors being in other places. The windows/extra space was made specifically for the purpose of having the door fit in other areas, so as not to be repetitive.

the signs is blue should have othe colour, and in so an big city without at least an gym and a big building like that one in ruby at the first gym (forget the english city name , know more the german names) it dont look without one let me say unique(or diferrent from the others)

Blue Sign: I purposely changed the color on this tileset so as to make it look better [in my opinion; it is my map after all ^_^] and I don't see an issue with it being blue.

Gym: This town isn't meant to have a Gym; it's not necessarily a town made just for Pokémon, and I didn't really want to put a Gym in it. I don't see how that contributes to it being unique considering most towns in a game have Gyms, but that's what opinions are for.

Thanks for the input :D Appreciated.

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
Yellow buildings: I don't see the problem with the windows as they blend naturally; the spacing is a tad off, I agree, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Grey Houses: I don't see the problem with the doors being in other places. The windows/extra space was made specifically for the purpose of having the door fit in other areas, so as not to be repetitive.

Blue Sign: I purposely changed the color on this tileset so as to make it look better [in my opinion; it is my map after all ^_^] and I don't see an issue with it being blue.

Gym: This town isn't meant to have a Gym; it's not necessarily a town made just for Pokémon, and I didn't really want to put a Gym in it. I don't see how that contributes to it being unique considering most towns in a game have Gyms, but that's what opinions are for.

Thanks for the input :D Appreciated.

well i just sayd that bigg citys like this one have gyms the sitys without gyms shouldnt be that big but its the style of everyone someone like it so how you have it, someone dont even like an only tile that is ther(not me),
and someone like me just sayd that this city would like even better with other tile and i tell you somethig when im done with this rom base i send it to you and map this town than i would like to see how it would look with my tile:D:D:D:D
well if you dont have a problem with it

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
and someone like me just sayd that this city would like even better with other tile and i tell you somethig when im done with this rom base i send it to you and map this town than i would like to see how it would look with my tile:D:D:D:D
well if you dont have a problem with it

Yeah sure, I could try to remap it ^^ Although it'd take a bit of work and time.

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
well okay but maybe until friday im not done with it tomorrwo school man i cant wait to go and see my friends so when im done with inserting we will rush so much in the game that in 2 othe weeks maybe the beta is done!!!!!!!!!!!!

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
nice a beta!!!
and for da tiles!!!tadadadaaaa
that house maybe could be the players house
and poste both bridges i had so you can choose

Attachments

• treat!!!.png
    treat!!!.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 6

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
nice a beta!!!
and for da tiles!!!tadadadaaaa
that house maybe could be the players house
and poste both bridges i had so you can choose

well this looks awesome but the hero have now a house :S:S:S:S
its the ss hero house well nit all the same but a little bit diferrent but this house could be the house of someone else mybe(not gonna tell ya until the beta)hahahahahhahhahah and the bridges are what i wanted and the staris too!!!!!!!!

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
good and your pretty good at tile inserting could you help team elemental we need moving tiles inserted,can you do that?

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
well tell me which tile ou want to be inserted if they are too much i dont gonna have so much ime than because im inserting for my hack too and that like crazy and i just crushed the rom :S:S:S
i have to star from the beginnig but still tell me what you want to be inserted and i tell you how much time i will need:D:D:D

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
to tell you the trouth i could insert this in pretty fast but i need to know some thing
1. should be inserted all 4 of them??
2. have you the pallet of this allready in the ips(doesnt really matter)
3. in which tile set should it be go
4. send me the ips of the agme i replace it and send it to hackdeoxys than and you can tell me waht you think
5. i swear when you send the ips i will not use anything that is in ther(why should i i can insert tiles by myself now)

but its all just how much you and your team trust me

Last edited:

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
1st yes please
2nd no i dont sorry
3rd in the viridian city tileset please
4th i dont have a patch cuz i send it to hackdeoxys just insert it in a clean firered rom
thanx in advance?

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
1st yes please
2nd no i dont sorry
3rd in the viridian city tileset please
4th i dont have a patch cuz i send it to hackdeoxys just insert it in a clean firered rom
thanx in advance?
okay im gonna insert them than but it look for me pontless to insert all four of them you will use than just one and if i insert all four af them there will be no placy for houses than if you want to change them

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years
r0bert: those tileset are niceee ! Good job on them bro.
RioKura: The map looks wonderful, I never knew you can do those to the buildings xD

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
@blody_mulos:thanks really
@wildeagle:yay i have an older brother i always wanted one of those after i saw one at the zoo XD

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
if i were all of you i would check this thread because there will be an update very soon on the first postXDXDXD:D:D:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back