• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Internet identity.

Years
I use Zoo[number that I can remember] when I'm in a hurry. Otherwise I have to sit there and think for a while, usually I end up making crappy usernames, and Zoo is at least passable.

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
Years
I have a few names that I tend to use on various sites. If all of the usernames I use frequently are taken then I try to think of another one I might like and add it to the list only to forget it later, along with the site.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't have accounts on many places, but the two I've used recently(ish) are both my name here. I did it on purpose so that my friends from the other website could find me here (I was banned due to a misunderstanding there, so this would be our only means of contacting each other).

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Anywhere I go I'm practically always Nakuzami. Even on Facebook, lol. Nakuzami is unique enough that it's never taken, no matter where I go. I've used Nakuzami for . . . about three years now.
If you ever see a Nakuzami and it's not me, then my identity has been stolen. ;P

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I kind of explained it in my summery welcome thread so if you don't mind, I'll quote myself:

Xeninacra said:
I usually have 2 different usernames which are really the same one. Why are they the same? Try reading "Xeninacra" from the end, it says "Arcaninex". This last one is the one I mostly use, but sometimes if I find a similar username (for example, I found "Arcanine" here) I tend to use the altered forme (like Giratina lol) which is "Xeninacra".

Those are the only two usernames I use in the whole internet.

Zozma

I'm a blur
Years
Zozma
Zozmael
Rastaban
Dr. Dimentio
Ellipses
Sasarai
DXT
Saibat

And more...

Mostly just Zozma these days, though. When Zozma is taken, I tend to go by Zozmael and Dr. Dimentio.

I'm on a lot of forums. xP

User19sq

I usually try to keep my different accounts distant from each other, using different names for each. Like my PC account, whose named "Taro Tanaka", only having traces to my Steam account, "Katsuragi". Nether of which have a connection to my Skype profile's name, "Shλllow Life". So, in reality, I try to make it so that I don't have a set name the internet can recognize me by.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm usually Kura or Kuraberry for everything :3
I HATE when either of them are taken because I'm at a loss at what to put ;o;..
I've been Kura online for a looonngg time. Before that, though, I used to go by Immortaldragon. Ahh.. ol' nooby me.

Back