• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✜// CHECKMATE (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
You can rather safely assume they are imps ;) Soon, more powerful enemies will start to appear.

@ drunk - haha, so Ricardo just responded asking why Vieve needed the Punch Designix, but he didn't deploy it? How annoying xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I feel like such a jackass. I said I would post but I didn't. Ugh, I'm going home tomorrow/technically today so I'll have peace and quiet and I most certainly will write up a post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
As long as I see at least one post / week, I will not complain ;) Hope the guys are posting soon, though!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I'm sorry. I got grounded and haven't been able to write a post yet. I will try to do one at school tomorrow, but I still have to finish a sign up in another rp, so it might not be until Wednesday until I go.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
8D We're so close to entering the first gate and finally getting to meet our consorts now. Well. Some of you are pretty close. In case your server player has been busy ;)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
School has been killing me, but I manage to make one or two posts a week. Hopefully school doesn't stress me so much so I can post more....

Now all I have to do is wait for a certain post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
KAY GUYS TIME FOR ME TO PESTER YOU ABOUT POSTING AGAIN :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Ahh. Insanely busy (the rest of today). Tomorrow I can squeeze out a post. Yay. :)

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
I am really sorry about not being as active as I hoped I would.

Unfortunately I have been extremely sorry at university lately, since I'm a teacher's assistant and stuff now, so I won't be able to continue participating.

Again, I'm really sorry guys.

And thank you very much Red; I had a lot of fun. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
We, and I especially, loved having you here, drunk. Really cool that you're a teacher's assistant now though! Good luck with everything.

I'd like to take over Ricardo, then! I told you I would if anyone quit, right? I'll ask drunk specifically.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I just posted AS Ricardo in the IC. I haven't gotten a reply from drunk, even though I e-mailed him asking if I could take over. But I don't think he'd object :3 How did you like it? Was I decently in character?

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
We, and I especially, loved having you here, drunk. Really cool that you're a teacher's assistant now though! Good luck with everything.

I'd like to take over Ricardo, then! I told you I would if anyone quit, right? I'll ask drunk specifically.
That's totally cool. :)

It was seriously really fun Red! I'll be sure to come back from time to time to read up on this. :)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Got punished so...couldn't get on the computer at all...and when I did, all I could do is check up. :/

However, now that I'm free and got no leash, I'm back for a while if i don't get in trouble again that is

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Stay out of trouble, sis~ Glad to have you back.

I've written the GM reply to Vieve's last post but I think I'll have to write Ricardo's post before I give a GM reply to Candice. So I'll do that tonight unless I get preoccupied, stay tuned!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
EVERYONE: if the story is going to move anywhere soon, we'll have to go through our first gates. So priority now is to build up the house for your client player so that they can jump through the gate, and alchemize some cool weapon or outfit or portable computer or something before you go through your own gate. When we go through the gate, the next act will commence.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Vieve is not going to like Vinnie's post :P

Other than that, my next post should have Vinnie build up Candice's house all the way up.

Back