• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Vin_Prismriver

Pokémon Cremisi Portals Game Director
Years
The wild double battle system implemention is just amazing, you're improving your game better and better, keep it up!
As a connational of yours, I'm proud of your work.. and lucky to get to play the game on our native language as well ><

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Love your updates. I still feel a little bad that there's no English version But I'll still play this either way
After italin release i work on english version ;)

The wild double battle system implemention is just amazing, you're improving your game better and better, keep it up!
As a connational of yours, I'm proud of your work.. and lucky to get to play the game on our native language as well ><
Thanks ^^

Hello to all guys :D Today I want to show a little research that I conducted yesterday and implement it (Hopefully) in Giratina's Legend :)
It's nothing fancy but it will still allow you to customize important fights maybe ^^
Once you set a variable (with the number of the song), the routine will only change the music in successive battles ^^ To restore the song just once over the battle concerned, reset the song with the original number :)
Here's a little video of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCHn6KjTXFE&feature=youtu.be
PS: I already have updates ready "in the pipeline" that will release on a regular basis in the coming days ^^
I hope you like it :)

Years
Oh wow, the features you're implementing in this hack continue to impress me Andrea, keep up the great work! That double battle feature is quite the extensive hack! Do you know if it will be possible to fix the bug where the left Pokémon doesn't get greyed out at the beginning of each battle? It's a minor oddity but I think it could get quite annoying.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
COllllll hack, i wish if it has english version,then it will be more fun
Thanks a lot for support ;D

Oh wow, the features you're implementing in this hack continue to impress me Andrea, keep up the great work! That double battle feature is quite the extensive hack! Do you know if it will be possible to fix the bug where the left Pokémon doesn't get greyed out at the beginning of each battle? It's a minor oddity but I think it could get quite annoying.
Thanks :) I know :/ i search routine for fix them ^^ there are a routine to work on one set of palette. if i find them i think it's easy to make the effect for two sets of palette.

cant wait for a first release
in this day i start to script ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Good evening guys, before I go to sleep I show you a little routine that I finished today :)
33vkrbl.png

Quite simply I have implemented the system of repellents on BW2 ruby ^^ So you're not out every time to get back into the backpack to select other repellents :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hello guys ;) Today I show you a small addition to the objects used :)
I added two ball Generation 4: Velox and Scuro Ball :)
Here are some screen:
2s0eejb.png

I hope you enjoy :) ahh these days i start to Scripting :)
Thank GogojjTech for the idea and for his research;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
A Velox Ball is a Quick Ball and a Scuro ball is a Dusk Ball.
New Pokeballs are always cool, and I love the look of the battle backgrounds!
yes :) i give for new ball italian name ^^"

New balls as well! <3 I'm so loving this hack :c Do english before italian
Thanks :3 First i do italian release because i think being a Roma Italian it's just release first italian version :)

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Why are those graphically appealing and good featured hacks are in other languages!?! Hopefully there's Gogo :D

Wild double battles, New Pokeballs, Animations, TextBoxes.. Everything! I reallllllllly like your features.. oh and also the storyline is kinda good and also those screenshots OwO.. even though its not updated it's still great! More Power to you! And also your team and Good Luck!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Why are those graphically appealing and good featured hacks are in other languages!?! Hopefully there's Gogo :D

Wild double battles, New Pokeballs, Animations, TextBoxes.. Everything! I reallllllllly like your features.. oh and also the storyline is kinda good and also those screenshots OwO.. even though its not updated it's still great! More Power to you! And also your team and Good Luck!
Thanks a lot <3 :') The features are in Italian beacause i'm italian hacker ^^

Good evening guys ^^ These days I'm working on the first script, when i covered for case the routine flight in ruby and .... LIGHT. It was enough to change one byte to enable the escape in double battles, here's a screen:
2570l7k.png

In the coming days I will show you the setting of the first script :)

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Well here's the place where you will run virtually all of the introduction of the ROM:
24wecde.png

It would be the inside of the villa shown some time ago.

Wow Andrea i just love the Graphics :) Keep up the work :)

Back