• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West... and Jackson!

"Back off!" Jackson snapped, backing up towards Lincoln's legs. "I don't want your stinkin' berry, stranger, stranger danger! I got Lincoln, he's my friend, so I don't need you, so you better leave us alone!"

To everyone except for N, and other pokemon, Jackson was simply barking 'don' several times and growling. Lincoln watched the exchange sceptically.

"I told you man, Jackson doesn't really like people except for me, especially people he doesn't, like, know, y'know? Not long after I got him some folk tried to snag him from me, so he's been a bit defensive ever since. If you wanna give him some food or whatever, you'll have to pass it over to me first, so he knows it's safe."​

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years

"Fine then. Meanwhile Jakio" Orion said pulling out his twopokeballs.

He tossed them both into the air. Two kanto pokemon burstout. The classic fire starter and one of the regions strongest electric types:Charmeleon, and Electabuzz. Orion directed his Electebuzz to the side court,and his Charmeleon to the open section for normal training.

"I doubt this will last long…" Isaac sighed.

"Why is it that I'm the only person you loath battling?"Orion asked.

"Cause you do that whole thing with the commands and the… its gets in your head man…" Isaac muttered.

"You do have an odd way of working with your pokemon is whatIsaac is trying to say I think." Jason said.

"It's not too different. It's their instinct. I only guidethem, but I let them decide for themselves. After all what can a human teach amonster about fighting? Only what little we know. I think they prefer it thisway anyways." Orion said walking over to the side court.

Isaac followed and sent out Zerak, who he used a potion onto bring back to prime condition. Jason explained the 'Double phase battle'. Itwas a two part fight where pokemon had to continue after being knocked outonce. It seemed primal, but it was a true endurance test. If the pokemon couldn'tcontinue into the second phase the battle would be lost either way, but doublethe reward would be given to the winner, but this was practice so that ruledidn't matter.

"You may begin. Isaac gets first move for winning the 'fire,water, grass' (rock, paper, scissors)." Jason announced before leaving the twoto battle.

He went over to Lucia who had been sitting off on thesidelines for a while now. He was concerned that the discussion had offendedher. It was not his intention, but he knew looking at anyone's issues wouldlead to some sort of emotion for them.

"I hope you know that the discussions I bring up here arepurely meant for helping students even when there is disagreement or when wedon't want to bring the topic up. Also if I've made any inaccurate assumptionsyou're the only person who can correct them." Jason explained.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Advanced Battling Club​

As the others began to talk among themselves Lucia focused on the sandstorm that still raged. She wasn't able to see any shapes in there, but she hoped that Roberto hadn't given up too easily. It was around then that the teacher came over and she supposed sort of apologized? It really didn't sound like an apology to her, more along as 'I may have misconceptions about you and others may have misconceptions you, but it's your fault that you didn't inform us you weren't like that'. It felt rather hurtful, but still, she needed to stand tall and act like a Bernavard would in a time like this. "Thank you for your explanation sir. I figured teachers indeed have to stop quarrels between students and your words did stop us from continuously shouting at each other. I must ask you though... is he easy to get along with?" She asked curiously. She had met various people in her life, some who kept grudges, some who just made sure they were as big jerks as they could be, but she wasn't sure about Issac. How odd that the teacher hadn't even introduced himself to her yet eh?

She looked back at the battle, "Sir, I have heard that the man named N is here on the island. Is this true?"

Meanwhile Roberto continued to lay on the ground as the sand buffeted his body. He wasn't going to stay down for long as he shakily rose to his feet. His entire body was on fire with pain, every nerve ending screaming at him to stand down, but he wouldn't. There wasn't just a battle on line, it was also his pride on line and the ways of the Red Legion on line. He wasn't able to fire off anymore attacks since just standing alone was costing him all of his available energy, but he WAS standing.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years

"Yes, I found that out recently. N is an interestingperson. Having gotten to meet him yet, but I think it would be a veryinteresting experience. Also well... Isaac this is the first time I've met him.He helped me fix up the field after it was used for a couple of battles. Iheard more about him from Orion. The two seem to have met before, but Orionhadn't given me his name. Orion explained him as 'One of those few trainers who'sonly thought is pokemon'. Personally I didn't get what he meant until meetingIsaac. He very foolish in thinking that his pokemon are perfect and that he isnothing, so that's why he seems to have gotten so angry. He' just too obsessed withhis pokemon's perfection, that he can't see how little credit he gives himself.He is hot headed and needs a bit of self-esteem. It also explains why hedislikes other people who are 'better' then him. He's just one of those angrydepressed kids. Orion is trying his best to help him. Now that kid isinteresting. He's from Hoenn yet has no Hoenn pokemon. He also came here purelyon scholarship, and it was signed off on by an orphanage in the region. This kidhas no background no anything, but still he's one of the best trainers here. Healso always seems to have something clever to say. I can tell you this muchOrion will definitely be graduating here in the top part of his class, and he'llgo on to some big things in life. Isaac well I suspect we'll be seeing him inthe competitive brackets. It's a curse thinking I know how to explain people, especiallywhen I can't say anything for sure." Jason said

"SCY" Blade screeched.

He burst out of the sand storm, and made his location asobvious as he could letting out screeches and hisses. He would do his best tobait the Scizor into his trap.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
With their training session done, and his Pokemon back in their balls, Lucas followed Seth through the forrest towards the dining halls to get something to eat. As they were getting close to the dining hall, Lucas decided to slip away to quickly heal his Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. On his way to the center he had forgotten he hadn't properly enrolled in any classes yet. He enters the Pokemon center and sees a rather mature trainer wearing a red mining helmet and standing next to a Cranidos. Lucas looked at this creature as it gazed back at him. The boy reaches out his hand to pet him as Cranidos headbutts Lucas on the head knocking him to the ground. Aipom and Heracross were bouncing with anger inside their Pokeballs. The trainer turned around to Lucas and pulls Cranidos away.

'Ahh! Oh my Gosh, I'm so sorry! Cranidos have a tendency to test out the strength of their skull by headbutting various things..' the trainer nervously appologised. Lucas got up and rubbed his head, he picked up his Pokeballs and looked at the trainer reaching out his hand to pull Lucas up. As Lucas took the friendly gesture, he replied, 'No...no it's okay! Umm.. I really like your Cranidos..'. The trainer removed his helmet revealing his violet hair. 'Why thank you, I take great pride in my buffed up Rock-Types! Especially Fossil Pokemon. They just have a unique quality that I find very interesting! What's your name?'

'L-Lucas, Lucas McGuire sir!' Lucas replied nervously as he was patting himself down. 'Haha, no need to call me sir! I'm still quite young! Nice to meet you, Lucas. I'm Roark, I'm from Oreburgh City in Sinnoh and I was the Former Rock-Type Gym Leader of the Oreburgh Gym and I own a mine in the same city.' Lucas was greatly interested in Roark. 'Really?! I'm from Pewter in Kanto! My parents are researchers for the Museum and they spend alot of their time working with Fossil Type Pokemon for Brock.' 'Ahh, Brock. A very experienced Rock-Type Gym Leader, and Pokemon Breeder. So that's why you've taken a liking to Cranidos?' 'Yes! Cranidos is a new Pokemon to me! I haven't seen one before, but I've seen Brock using a Kabuto and Omanyte before. They were both quite strong!' Roark nodds as he puts his helmet back on and fixes his glasses.

'So Lucas, are you on your way to the Academy?' asked the curious Gym Leader. 'Uhh yes, but how did you know?' 'Why else would a kid from Pewter City be on this island?' 'I see your point...well I have to heal my Pokemon then I'll be making my way to the canteen to meet up with friends. But I have to enroll in some classes first...' Lucas takes out his Pokeballs and places them into the Pokeball tray for Nurse Joy to heal his partners. 'Well, I'm on my way to teach a Mining Class then battle against the Rock-Type Expert Roxanne to show her class how strong Pokemon from millions of years ago are! I'll give you a ride back to the Academy.' Lucas handed Nurse Joy the tray as he heard Roark's offer. 'A-a ride? How would you get there?' he asked curiously. 'Just meet me outside when your done' Roark smirked as he stepped outside with his Cranidos trailing behind.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth and Teal

Kira nodded, her mouth still full. Seeing that she wasn't going to add the the conversation, Seth looked around the table, realizing suddenly that Lucas wasn't there.

Better go find the kid... I'd think he went to the Pokemon Center... That was some pretty intense training.... Seth thought. He stood up, and let Shadow out of his ball.

"I'll be back. Just gonna go find Lucas. Thanks for the food Teal.". Seth excused himself. Teal also stood.

"Hey, I'll come help! Let's go Vel!" Teal said. His Linoone streaked up the arm of his shirt, taking her usual perch on Teal's shoulder.

"Okay. Kira, you'll be good until we get back?" Seth asked. Kira simply nodded. She was apparently enjoying her plate of food. She let Kim out of her ball, and the ice/ghost type floated next to her. Seth turned, and exited the building. He led the way to the Pokemon Center, where they saw Lucas and another trainer, this one appearing a few years older.

"Hey Lucas. Mind introducing us to your new friend?" Seth said, sizing up the trainer. He then spotted a Cranidos walking up to him. Shadow drifted into it's way, knowing it's intention.

Touch Seth, and you will then know true pain. Now go walk back to the filthy crack in the earth that spawned you... Shadow said to the Cranidos, making it furious.

"Um, sir? Your Pokemon looks pretty miffed. Don't you think you should watch it?" Teal said. He didn't know that much about the Pokemon in font of him, but he could tell that Shadow had made it pretty angry.

"Oh! Sorry about that! I'm Roark, Rock type leader of the Sinnoh town of Oreburgh. Pleased to meet'cha!". The new trainer said. Both Seth and Teal had no idea where this 'Oreburgh City' was, but they took the gym leader's hand.

"Seth. That's Shadow. He likes to bother others, so I'm the one that should be sorry. This is Teal." Seth said, gesturing to his Shuppet when he mentioned him. Roark nodded, shaking his hand vigorously. Teal was next.

"So Lucas, you never did say why you're out here. It doesn't take twenty minutes to use the Pokemon Center!" Teal said, looking over at Lucas. Seth nodded in agreement.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas being excited to meet Roark outside, he notices Seth and Teal greeting Roark. He felt somewhat guilty about that fact that he just abandoned them just to heal his Pokemon. But he knew that they came first. 'Your Pokemon were quite hurt, but they are now fully healed. Thank you for your patience! Please come again if your Pokemon get tired or hurt!' Nurse Joy said behind him as she handed him his Pokeballs. 'T-thanks!' Lucas replied as he took his friends back.

He approached his friends, when Teal questioned him. 'So Lucas, you never did say why you're out here. It doesn't take twenty minutes to use the Pokemon Centre!' Lucas felt an uneasy vibe from this statement. He pulled out Aipom's and Heracross's Pokeballs and showed Teal and Seth the two happy Pokemon through the red class itching to get out and play.

'I'm sorry you two...Heracross and Aipom were both exhausted after that training... Heracross was still injured from the Scyther attack, and Aipom was still sore from Doom's Earthquake...But these two are my family...they came first...' Lucas lowered his head, as Roark looked at him.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Quilava

Ethan's Quilava looked at the cursing Starly with a great deal of distaste and irritation on his face. He obviously didn't take kindly to some of the insults the stupid bird had used, and his temper was beginning to boil over. For a moment, it looked as if the Quilava was getting ready to break free of his owner's grip and charge at the pokemon before finally deciding to get a grip upon itself. Muttering to himself under his breath(which appeared to be a lower growl to the trainers), the Quilava quickly decided that he wanted to have the last laugh. As his trainer began to turn towards the direction of oak town, the fire-type pokemon took in a deep breath and let out a small cloud-shaped puff of smoke into the direction of the cursing starly, aiming it directly towards its face. As the group began to walk off, a self-satisfied and arrogant expression crossed the pokemon's face.

Ethan
Ethan nodded to the other trainers as he turned towards Oak Town at a rather slow pace, his Quilava still tucked firmly within his arms.

The last thing I need is for Quilava to get into a fight with that guy's pidgeons....He'd get his ass whooped and if I go to the center for a second time today, Nurse Joy'd tan my hide....

After a while of walking, the group eventually made it to the town and began working their way down the streets as they scouted out a good place to relax and maybe get some food. After a little bit, they eventually found a small restaurant by the central plaza and quickly took a seat by the window on the far left side of the room. Placing Quilava on his lap, he took a moment to order for himself and allow the others to order, and then quickly pulled out a small bag of Oran berries, pouring them in a bowl for his pokemon and setting them both on the ground. As he ate, Quilava looked up every couple of minutes at the new trainer and his pokemon, scowling at them.

"So.....Where're you from?" he inquired rather suddenly, hoping to wave away the tension between his pokemon, and the other guy's. "I'm from Cianwood, in Johto."

(Summer gave me permission to bunny his trainer for this post to Oak Town.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Academy Office

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Guess Kiyoko didn't remember Mistress. She was just a Zorua that time. Moving on, the whole group, me included, finally reached the office to see a few faces. Their was a secretary here, a familiar face, & a woman who looked a little like Valorie. Could she...?

This familiar person was Cynthia, if my thoughts were correct. She was the champion in Sinnoh, but that's all I knew. She asked if we were all involved in the battle. I shook my head no, Sabrina explained it was just Valorie & the R-Spy then left. I didn't know who the other woman was, maybe. Who is she, really? Cynthia continued asking questions, & Kiyoko quickly stood forward & morphed again into that boy I first knew him as. He was the one accusing the R-Spy of attacking, Valorie acting in self-defense.

"I believe him," I answered. I knew enough about Team Rocket back when I was still in Jhoto. Now I knew they were secretly on this island, plotting who knows what. At least now I knew an adventure was in store for me, I just had to get involved somehow. I don't wanna stay bored all my life, do I? Yeah, battle after battle without a plot. What a way to live.

"If their's a Rocket spy here," I asked Cynthia, "Team Rocket must have a plan here for some reason. Up to their old tricks I believe." I wondered what they were doing here on the island. Why? Why now? "Why are they here?" I crossed my arms & started thinking, still listening in to everyone.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange
Alright, Ethan asked where I'm from. This guy guy seems cool. To answer his question, I said, "No way! I'm from Johto too! New Bark Town to be precise. Did you get any badges? I've got two. Bug and Flying have nothing on Rock types! No offense, Jay." Eggy felt warmer today than usual. Must just be my imagination. The egg started to wiggle. Still my imagination, I guessed. I think Bonsi wants out, due to him being in there for a half hour. BOM! Bonsi pops out. Wait! I see a wild Spearow outside. Man, I am really fired up today! I know Bonsi is weak, but hey! I'm feelin' lucky! "Bonsi!" I yelled "Use Rock Throw!"
Bonsi
Oh man!!! A battle! Oh, it's a Spearow. Wait, it looks strong, oh dear. Well Rock Throw away! Spearow takes the hit like it's a Hyper Beam. Man I can hear it cussing from hear. Oh an, Aerial Ace. Yikes. I'm more PUMPED today than usual, mabey because I know I can actually WIN this. Alright, I can't dodge this, so I had better brace for impact. OUCH! That hurt A LOT! "Use Fake Tears!" I hear from Orange, my partner. "WAA!!!"I cry. Draw him in and... "USE ROCK THROW AND FINISH HIM!" POW! It hits the Spearow and takes out the rest of its endurance, lying on the ground, wounded.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia frowned, "But he trained his pokemon, obviously he has to have SOME talent if he is able to train his pokemon so well right? I would think that if he managed to think his pokemon are perfect that there must be a small part of him that believes that he trained them very well. As for Orion, that must be a sad life he's been leading. I could never imagine living without my parents. It's because of them that I am who I am." Lucia wasn't really sure how to feel about that revelation. Orion seemed to have overcome the background he had started off with but Issac just seemed to have an attitude problem.

Roberto gritted his teeth as her heard his opponent calling him out, but he didn't move. He couldn't really without tipping over from the pain. He took in a labored breath as the sand continued to slam against his body. Finally the storm settled down and dissipated. Roberto gazed at his opponent, "I may be outmatched, but I will stay standing as long as possible." He said.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"I can understand that. No pressure." Seth said, elbowing Teal. Teal laughed, and turned back to Roark.

"You said you had rock types? That's cool. Well Lucas, Kira's kinda waiting for us, so I think that we should be going." Seth continued, and was stopped suddenly by Kim, who had once again delved into his mind.

Lady Kira is becoming impatient. Stop goofing around. She mentally said, clearly annoyed.

Okay! I wish that you wouldn't do that... Seth responded, rubbing his head. It would take quite some time to get used to her icy mind.

Very well. We must go now. Kim said, beginning to float away.

"Alright. Time for us to be going. Pleased to meet you Roark. Lucas, I would like it if you would come to, but you don't have to." Seth said. Teal looked at him confusedly, and Seth gestured with his head in Kim's direction, where she had stopped.

"Ah. Giving you a hard time?" Teal asked. Seth nodded in response. They both began walking over to Kim, who looked annoyed at their slowness.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
'Yes, Rock-Types are the best! Nothing can take down their hard bodys! Even the most skilled Rock-Types can deflect the strongest Hydro Pump!' Roark said proudly to Teal, as his Cranidos put it's claws to it's hips. 'Well, Lucas it seems that your busy, so whenever your free, let's have a little sparring match!' Lucas looked at Roark and thought.

'Is he for real? He wants to...spar with me? I'm nothing compared to the power of a Gym Leader?' Lucas gulped and nodded at Roark's statement as Roark and Cranidos ran outside and jumping into the air and disappearing.

'Lucas, I would like it if you would come to, but you don't have to.' Seth said, seeming kind of distracted looking at the Froslass. Lucas smiled as he pulled his goggles over his eyes. With a little ambition and determination in his eyes. 'I'm ready when you are!' Lucas replied with confidence toward his friends.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Office
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie just sort of... went quiet and crossed her arms, a light bewildered blush coming to her cheeks. She quite frankly had no idea what to add to the conversation. Meanwhile, Kiyoko made the mistake of using his trickster powers whilst trying to convince someone he was telling the truth. He wasn't exactly sending a clear message here. Cynthia was mildly surprised by his actions, but... she did not falter. Observing Kiyoko for a moment silently, she proceeded to glance briefly at Mark and Kilik before turning her attention to the rocket spy.

"...Are they telling the truth?" Cynthia asked, patiently.

The rocket spy hesitated a moment, a light smile coming across his face. He seemed so relaxed, as if he had hatched the master plan to get out of this and was fully confident in it's ability to work.

"...Well, one of them is." the rocket spy responded, directing a pointing finger directly at... Kiyoko. I'm sorry, what now? The rocket had just directly stated that Kiyoko was telling the truth!

...Kiyoko was the only one that hadn't accused him of being in Team Rocket. This seemed to mildly surprise Cynthia, who seemed a bit disappointed. "...What made you do that?" Cynthia followed up by asking.

At this point, the rocket spy simply shrugged his shoulders, explaining "I don't know about this Team 'Rocket' business, but...--Wouldn't /you/ do anything to get your pokemon back if it left you?" he admitted as if it should be somewhat obvious. Cynthia seemed to consider this, but did not immediately reply. Instead, she nodded her head as if gathering some info and turning to the others, specifically Valorie.

"Alright... I guess you all are free to go and enjoy your thanksgiving!~" Cynthia said, exhaling a breath of relief as she spoke. "I need you to stay here for a bit longer, though..." she continued, directing her attention to the rocket spy briefly. At this point, the woman who had been sitting nearby stood up and walked over to Valorie, who cracked a nervous smile in response.

"...Hey Mom." Valorie said in a mildly awkward tone before being promptly hugged. She was totally embarassed to be seen like this in front of her peers, Mark especially. At this point, presuming nobody stopped her, Cynthia would proceed to quietly usher the rocket spy further into the office, presumably for privacy reasons.

The hug lasted a moment or two before the woman, apparently Valorie's mother, responded. "...Are these your friends?" she asked, curiously.

Elizabeth - Elizabeth's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth seemed to hesitate, looking at Takumi expectantly. It was as if she did not understand what he was doing. After a moment, she issued a single command. "Belly Drum..." Elizabeth uttered. Attack names came easy to her. She had used them many times before and they were generally quite short. Marowak responded by puffing out her chest and raising her fists, rapidly beating on her midsection and leaving several marks where her fists, one still clenching that large bone, crashed against her. This seemed to bring out an inner power, and energy seemed to radiate off Marowak's body into the air chaoticly, dissipating a couple of inches off her skin.

Instead of counter Takumi's strategy, Elizabeth had just... worked around it. Dodginess had done nothing to stop her Marowak from generating this massive power. One could just imagine how much her pokemon's attack would hurt if it didn't happen to miss at this point. Elizabeth flashed back to using this strategy on the streets. It was high risk, but if she managed to get the move off without Marowak fainting the battle generally ended right there. Even much stronger opponents could not stand against the incredible power it yielded.

...Now as different though. Now was the time to hold back, but onl enough to avoid winning. That was the goal here, to challenge to the fullest extent to promote growth through practice. Elizabeth's hand shook with a sort of anxiety. Battles had never been something she could deal with in a calm manner. Luckily, her battling instinct was very strong despite this.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark Wilson

Well... Mark wasn't sure what to say now. He couldn't prove that he was from team rocket or if Team Rocket was even around. R man could have meant anything after all... still... now Mark was simply curious. Stealing Pokemon? This was the kind of thing Team Rocket did... but this kid was so young for a Rocket member if he was one! But whats done was done. The apparent spy admitted that Kiyoko was saying the truth... probably trying to get his way out of the whole Rocket ordeal or trying to act like he didn't know they existed. Then again, Mark could just be getting paranoid, but nonetheless, rumors were no doubt going to be spreading about the possibility of Team Rocket being on the island.

For now, Mark would let Cynthia deal with the Spy. She had things handled. She was the Sinnoh Champion after all. Mark though about what he said though.

"Would you do anything to get back a Pokemon that left you..." He thought to himself... if a Pokemon just up and left then it just shows how bad of a trainer they are... or that they weren't being treated properly, much like the behavior of Team Rocket... but Mark wondered if he would do the same thing if one of his Pokemon did that...

His train of thought halted when Mark noticed Valorie walking up to a woman that had quite a resemblance to Valorie... turned out it was her mom.

"Um... Pleased to meet you Miss Ryder. I'm Mark Wilson. This here is my Partner, Snype." Mark said, pointing to Snype. Snype simply waved at her with a large smile. Mark was suddenly wishing his Parents had come... even if he did have some bad moments, they were still his folks... it sort of depressed him.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Draco

Drake sighed and leaned back on his Salamance, Zeal. Zeal looked good, better than he had in years. Come to think of it, so did the rest of Drake's team. Maybe they were all doing better because of battling. Who knew. Lance certainly did, or else he would not have recruited Drake. No matter. The fact remained that he was here, and he was battling again, and he was enjoying it.

"Set us down over there. Let's see what's going on at the main office." Drake said. Zeal let loose a bellowing roar that echoed all across the island, causing the dragon master to jump.

"Guh, Zeal, don't do that! We weren't supposed to take this trip anyways!" Drake said, sighing again and pushing his bleach blonde hair out of his eyes. Zeal simply bellowed again and soared down to the main building. Drake stood up as the massive dragon landed and leapt to the ground, eying the group that was assembled.

"Hello... Am I missing something?" he said smugly, as Zeal ambled up behind him. Man, he had to give it to himself, he did know how to make an entrance.

Brian Jameson

"Face it fuzzball, you got us lost." Thyme said angrily from her perch on the young boy's shoulder. The eevee this was directed to growled at her and flicked his tail.

"Shut up! I know where I'm going!" Sprinkles said disdainfully. Bri shook his head. He would have laughed if it hadn't been so serious. He had lost track how long they had been out here after Sprinkles had torn off after a Rattata. Too long. He was in a very rocky area, and had slept outside for too long. His back was sore, his legs hurt, and he needed to wash his clothing, which was ripped and torn now. He limped unsteadily along after his eevee, if only because he didn't know where else to go. After the first day the battery on his Pokenav had died, so he couldn't even call for help. This was a nightmare, but he was surprisingly calm.

"Oh my god, we're going to die out here!" he moaned to himself after slipping over a large rock for about the tenth time today. He skidded and landed painfully on his butt, and fell backwards, banging his head painfully against the rock. With a soft groan he sat back up and rubbed the spot he had hit. Probably didn't cause any damage, but his area of study of pokemon biology, not human. Which was mainly why Sprinkles and Thyme were in sich good health. But he was out of supplies, and he was down to one berry. Things were looking grim.

"We are not! I'll get us back!" Sprinkles said happily, wagging his tail.

"You've been leading us around in circles this entire time you little rat!" Thyme pointed out, causing another annoyed growl.

"I KNOW we'll be fine! I smell that guy! Come on! He'll help us!" Sprinkles said, dashing off. Bri huffed and got to his feet and followed the eevee, wondering who exactly "that guy" was.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIYOKO
きよこ

The Zorua with Lucario Blood

Now this was... Interesting. Both of those boys believed him... and then the spy too? But.... He was bad, right? Why would he admit to-- ... Oh. Kiyoko let out a little sigh, simultaneously shifting back to his Zorua body. At least... People believed me. Kiyoko took a great leap and landed up on Valorie's shoulder, his light poofy tail flicking ever-so-slightly. He stumbled slightly on her shoulder and brushed his head against her cheek. Di-did I do good? He asked in that praise-seeking tone. Just as the strong woman was leaving, she mentioned something hat was beyond the little Zorua's understanding. He poked at her cheek with one paw, head cocked to one side, eyes gleaming, and asked, What's a thanksgiving...?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Skye

The young male yawned widely. He had left class after the explosion, mostly because he had lost his opponent and partially because Rama was bored. If Rama was bored in a room with other people, Skye left, because there was really nothing interesting to do. If you couldn't even spend it annoying the population or challenging them to beat the ever-loving tar out of each other then really, what was the point of being in a battling class?

So that was why Skye was heading lazily from the building toward the mountains. His Zorua yawned as he followed, deciding he would have to kick something if this went on too much longer without anything interesting. Of course, this thought was followed by an X-Transceiver ringing.

Skye groaned. Oh just great. If a Pokemon jumped him during this call, he would have to catch it. Or he'd look like a jerk and that would just ruin his day completely.

Ciel

He wanted to cry.

Well, okay that was normal. Ciel considered crying a very healthy and normal behavior for anyone to perform. However, he was near tears for a very childish reason and he knew it.

He had missed class.

Any normal kid would have cheered. Ciel however, took his education VERY seriously. He had almost not had any at all. He refused to take such a thing for granted, not now, not ever. He knew it was only one class but still... I probably wouldn't have been much good in it anyway, the teen reflected, sitting on the path with a small bit of anxious hesitance. Dante just stared at him, the Cubone indifferent to a majority of the goings-on. Then he spun his club and looked toward the trees. A distant rustle was reaching his ears.... or what were probably ears.

Dante nudged the boy, who had decided to stop and just think about nothing in particular. It was a particularly soothing idea. For a moment he had no idea what was happening. At the sound of moving leaves and loud steps, Ciel froze. He wasn't sure getting up was the best idea. "Who..." He coughed meekly. "Um... who's there?"

Dante huffed. Trust this human to speak out at inopportune moments.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru grinned as the awkward procession made its way into the forest. "I'm sure they'll be fine. Torch and Twitch aren't exactly the strongest pokemon ever, but they can fight. We've had a bit of a not-losing streak since we've gotten here. So, what would you like to talk about? I'm fine with anything and everything." He looked at Holly and grinned, then wrapped his arms around her. He looked around and noticed that Kayla's Deerling was staying. Oh well.

The awkward precession was entering the forest when Void stopped abruptly. "Now my friends, we get ready for anything that comes at us." He nodded to Torch and Twitch, who took up positions on the left and right. They were going into the forest, and they weren't going to have a repeat of last night. "Hopefully that nutcase, Geronimo, will stay away." Twitch scoffed. He didn't have any sort of affection for the Scyther, nor would he ever.
***​
Geronimo was fighting a pair of Pinsirs with moderate ease, laughing every time they would miss. The two pokemon were clumsy, clumsy enough to make Void seem agile, and Geronimo was as agile as a ninja. "You can fight all you'd like, but you will NOT best me!" He slashed out with his scythes, catching one of them across the face and the other across the leg. The Pinsirs staggered backwards, but refused to back on. Geronimo just kept swinging, and they did their best to parry.​

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt Wyvern (Raikou Dorm)
Raikou Dorm
Although it was still his first day at the academy, Wyatt felt he should have attended class. He scratched his head in disbelief and casually walked into the Raikou Dorms, as the color yellow dominated his eyesight. He disliked the color but at the same time he felt it was a trivial thing to be bothered by and it's not like he could change it. Before a single person could stop him, Wyatt rushed to his dorm room just to unpack his possessions before exploring the island more. Arriving at his Dorm Room Door, he searched for his key in all of his pockets, finding pokeballs, money, a phone, and gum wrappers, before finding it. He entered his room and left his door open to welcome in his fellow Dormitory mates. He looked on his bed, where his half-emptied bag lay where he left it early that morning. He had placed his necessities and was hoping that unpacking the rest wouldn't be bothersome at all but that hope was in vain as it felt like an eternity before clothes, books, and the remaining bag contents were taken out of the bag and placed in the room, in spots that made it seem more homely. Wyatt sprawled out on top of the bed staring at the ceiling with a bored grimace before hauling himself up and putting his bag, devoid of all contents, in the closet. The room seemed to be far more welcoming than it did when he opened it. At first it was generic except for the view of the side of the campus from his window, but now it was more personalized and it was more easily to observe the fact it was occupied.

Back