• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
If it's not there, then a glitch is probably preventing it from appearing. Oh well. Wait for Beta 12 then.
Why Cresselia doesn't appear at night? And some player include me can't finish Darkrai event, pls check this if you have free time, thank you :D

Years
I've stated it two or three pages before... Chlorophyll is Bulbasaur's HIDDEN ABILITY. Also, it seems that you're using an older beta version, since the game has been (almost) completely decapitalized. Please get the latest beta from the first page.

I'm using the beta 11.e .then I'll stay with chlorophyll, will hopefully be very useful! .
Thanks for answering my questions.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I'm at Fuchsia city and I don't know what to do here.
What should I do for to go futher in the game?

If you haven't gone to the Safari Zone, go there. If you have, go south to where the boulders are, the old woman should tell you about the HM you need to move them. Then exit the city via the east gate.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
When I try to fuse Blastoise and Venusaur it cancels itself after I pick Venusaur. Is this a glitch or something?

Ttar0914

Years
I'm using the beta 11.e .then I'll stay with chlorophyll, will hopefully be very useful! .
Thanks for answering my questions.

It will definitely be useful, if you team it up with a Pokémon that has Drought as its ability (eg: Groudon, Charizard Y), or you can alternatively teach a Pokemon of yours the move Sunny Day.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Where do i go after i get mystic ticket from Oak?

Go to Vermilion's Blimp and choose "Mirage Island".

EDIT:
So.. i've started the Sevii Archipielago, reached until the Icefall Cave and paused from there, i'll continue later.
I've reached a Dead End where the 2 brothers say that someone, someday will find Kyurem.
I'll take that as Kyurem not being ready yet in Beta 11E xD...

Anyways, these are the bugs/errors i've found so far:

1) In one of these spots of Island #1, I can't remember which, there's a Sevii Ticket.. which doesn't makes sense because without it, the player wouldn't even reach it, being a lost of what could be an useful item/tm.
PtUFJRl.png

2) This trainer at Island #1 has, for some reason, a Lv0 Meganium.
nH6LQPF.png

3) There's something wrong with the cave of Island #3.. I don't know what tho..
Maybe the palette of the rocks? .... Or maybe.. :P
AFbF1w9.png

4) When you interact with the Island #4 PokeMart's Owner, the game breaks a bit.
The Old Man becomes Red and you move him from there, being the original red stucked in the Mart Owner talk.
You can just left the Mart and it isn't a big problem, but yeah, bugs are bugs.
dE7V1xJ.png

5) The Seel's Pokedoll at Lorelei's House in Island #4, freezes the game when you interact with it.
YqxWnsH.png

EDIT2:
Okay, i've just visited the last island of the Sevii Archipielago since I don't have the Aurora Ticket.
So far I've found the Fusion Recipes 1, 2, 3, 5 & 7.
Also, 3 more bugs:

1) When you interact with this trainer at Island #5, it asks you if you want to surf.
0nfSWef.png

2) If you choose the "???" Recipe at Island #4's Abandoned House, it adds you the Drugged Diglett whether you choose 2 pokemons or not.

3) I can't move this boulder even when I have the HM04 Strength in my team. (Nidoking ftw)
I tried to use it manually and the animation with the black bar, the white particles and Nidoking's sprite shows up, but I still can't move it.
gPZtZQ5.png

Also, is the Sword of Justice Event available in Beta 11E?
When i've reached the Island #8, I talked with Bill, he told me about the Robin Hood Legend and then he just.. left when Red asked if he seriously bought an expensive ticket just to pursue a legend he doesn't have any clue about.

I thought it was something serious, but it looks unfinished to me since there isn't anything else to do there, except for talking with the Fat Man.

EDIT3:
Just remembered to assist to Rudy's wedding and look who i've found, for some reason, in Valencia's Pokemon Center:
MNYnKMv.png

She challenges me to a battle when I interact with her.
She has a: Lv78 Blaziken, Lv78 Swampert, Lv78 Mega Raticate X, Lv78 Sceptile, Lv78 Abomasnow and Lv78 Medicham.
Also, when you defeat her, this cutscene appears:
Delia: Huff.. Huff.. I.. I can't lose...!
Red: Ergh... *Goes to the machine*
Red: Huff.. Huff..
Red: ... Did it work...?
Delia: It won't work..

And now, I think here comes the cutscene where she talks about Porygon, it appears in the place and welp.. yeah..

EDIT3:
Welp.. Rudy says that the wedding will be in some weeks, so he can wait for Green to comeback from her trip in Nanomi Region, so.. that should come in Beta 12, right? ...

Also, just found this really little bug in Birth Island:
c2Lfb81.png

EDIT4:
Soo.. I've went back to Southern Island just to see if Cresselia appeared for some reason and then got stucked.
9bjM1kS.png

Is not a big deal since I always have the Walk Through Walls Cheat in my Cheat List just in case, but yeah..

EDIT5:
Welp.. I've just caught Volcanion and I think i'm done.
This is my LEGENDS Box so far:
gBlkHgb.png

I don't know if Cresselia, Darkrai, Rayquaza, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem or the Swords of Justice are obtainable.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
About the reshiram and kyurem. I think aethestode said that its not yet implemented since the arc is not finish?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 16, 2015
Hey
Just started the game and after i have found the first 3 pokemon from that escaped the lab and see the girl run away talk about squirtle, no bulbasaur can be found. Is he not ment to appear after that? HELP

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 7, 2016
Hey
Just started the game and after i have found the first 3 pokemon from that escaped the lab and see the girl run away talk about squirtle, no bulbasaur can be found. Is he not ment to appear after that? HELP

Can we add the answer to the faq? It's getting reptitive when this asked about every page of thread. It's in a tree near where you fought mew.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
How can I get Pokemon adventure red chapter beta 11? Plus love this hack! Thanks Aethestode for making is hacks hacks you! You did a great job on this hack! 😄😄😄

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
How can I get Pokemon adventure red chapter beta 11? Plus love this hack! Thanks Aethestode for making is hacks hacks you! You did a great job on this hack! ??????????????????

1) Download a Clean FR ROM
2) Download the Beta 11E's UPS
3) Patch the UPS into the GBA with NUPS Patcher.
4) Mark "Ignore" in the "If file is invalid" zone before starting the process.
5) Click on "Patch", wait, and it's done.

I catched Regice & Regirock, but i don't know where registeel is? Please tell me where.

It was in one of the caves at the underwater spot, near of the place where you saved a Vaporeon, caught Kyogre and where Jesse, James & Meowth were killed.
You need to have a Wailord and a Relicanth with you, but you already know that, most likely.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
Ok. I have to download it on the computer or how can I get ups launcher? I did find this in a different website but I think this one is then wrong one idk

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Ok. I have to download it on the computer or how can I get ups launcher? I did find this in a different website but I think this one is then wrong one idk

-You need to patch the UPS into the GBA through your PC.
-There's no such a thing as "ups launcher", it's called "NUPS PATCHER".
-The UPS is in the main post of this thread.

Back