• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Requested Name Change: Troye

Time for a sort of fresh start. plus I'll never get the name Jake, darn you for having 650 posts even though you haven't done anything since 2009

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Requested name Change: Chloè
The e accent is in a different direction than the other one who's been inactive for 4 years xD sp I think it's all chill.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Requested Name Change: Marisa

if that can't be done, then Yukari Yakumo

thanks~

I'm afraid you're a week off your three months since a name change! You might need to post this again later :) depends when the next lot of names are done.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Requested Name Change: Leijon

Also, can I have this alt be renamed also?

Requested Name Change (for the alt): gunnerpow7

Both of them are okay to change, and I asked Harry if this was allowed. Just tell me if there are any problems :33

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
aaaa i need to get on top of these

really busy atm, sorry for delays

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
It's July 2nd for me too.

Requested name change: Zero

User last logged in in 2008 so it's fine, right?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Your last name change was on April 30th, so you will have to wait until August 30th to change.

Okay knew something was wrong lmao. But somewhere in "Your Details" it was saying I could change in..July 2nd? I could swear ugh :P sorrryyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back